• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest unofficial news is that there are less than 100 seats left and a steady flow of people buying tickets.
BUT terrace tickets still not released for sale yet...... CRAZY!
It will surely be either later today or first thing tomorrow when terrace available.

I think Dagenham have said all seats have to be sold first. Daft really as many would prefer the terrace.

Really dont understand what all the fuss is about. If you want to go and want to avoid disappointment then buy up the remaining 100 seat tickets. The view from the terrace is crap anyway. The away end stand is by far the best in the league in my opinion. The atmosphere as always will be great and one sided as the daggers make little noise. Im assuming its allocated seating as it has been in previous years. As others have said it was a nightmare at Stevenage. Please remember that many of us come as families with young children and also elderly fans. Please respect this and sit in the seat your ticket was purchased for and avoid the disturbances that occurred at Stevenage.

Just been and got mine. About 40 odd seats left. Should be terrace sales by late afternoon.

Gutted its reserved as I'll have to sit on my own now.

Tin pot club. If we ever play them again we should give them one block in the north and no more until they sell the numbers.

300 extra tickets on the terrace will be sold if and when the 1200 seats sell out, this is always a police request when we have a big away following. Not one team has filled the away end this season including massive Pompey.

Looks like we'll be the first then! Screen Shot 2015-03-10 at 14.45.41.jpg

It only took the time for me to get back to Benfleet to sell the last 40 odd.

I would imagine it will be a sell out by close of business if not first thing tomorrow morning.

Never understood why our fans panic when we play here. we always sell enough to get the terrace tickets so just sit on your hands for a couple of days and it will save you then moaning about not being able to swap

Thanks for buying all the tickets, some needed money in our coffers. Remember to buy your beer in the club house or under the away stand to give us some more money!

Thanks for buying all the tickets, some needed money in our coffers. Remember to buy your beer in the club house or under the away stand to give us some more money!
You're welcome Little Bro
Never forget..we're proud of you :hello:

got two terrace tickets today, first visist to Daggers ground. I've heard the facilities are pretty good in the new away stand, any insught to facilities on the terrace? A few beers and burger will keep me happy (and 3points!).

got two terrace tickets today, first visist to Daggers ground. I've heard the facilities are pretty good in the new away stand, any insught to facilities on the terrace? A few beers and burger will keep me happy (and 3points!).

The terrace area uses the same facilities as under the seated away stand. The bar and burger area will be quite busy in there with 1,500+ away fans.

This will be a really tough game. Dagenham's record in 2015 is promotion form.

Back