• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have all the confidence of a one armed juggler. What could possibly go wrong? Answers on a postcard please.

Yes if Corr is back on the bench. Cassidy and Pigott up front. Give Lenny a rest or clearer instructions on what to do:blush:

Brown is promising more changes, unsettling the side once again. I do feel he panics when we go on a poor run, making several changes every week which leads to the run getting poorer as he seems to have no idea on his best side. It just gives the impression of changing things for the sake of changing them.

That said, I'd welcome Thompson back with open arms, preferably alongside Prosser who I assume has shot Brown's cat with a BB gun in recent months.

Results show that you can have confidence in nothing as far as Southend United is concerned. Unfortunately we're still in February...........would feel better if we could change the game to Sunday 1st of March! Not that I would consider one game in a season 'over important' but if we don't win Saturday...........................

[YouTube:dLu6BSsBRTM]

Gotta be confident. Even if we lose you can console yourself by saying 'But the Sky is Always more Blue'

I not sure how to embed a video so I don't know if this will work.

Carlisle`s last six away results- won lost won lost won lost. Work it out for yourselves.

won lost won lost won lost lost.....simples. 2-0 Blues

Back to school please.

Time to re-examine my education will be after Saturday afternoon maybe. We will see.

I love it when a plan comes together, It give me absolutely no pleasure to be right, hee hee:smile:

Back