• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tinky

Youth Team
Come on everyone lets have all your honest opinions.............

On a personal note I would love us to get a win but I'm not sure PB has the balls or tactical nouse to get us to the finnish line!!

Regardless that we have lost the last two games the football has been poor for the majority of the season at home.

Also the players have to take some of the blame as performances/errors have played a big part in our home form IS this PB's fault???!!!!

I think we will, but I doubt it will be convincing.

Am concerned about the boom/bust cycles we go through and need to stop 2 defeats on the bounce expanding into another bust period which would be devastating at this point.

I've a feeling it will be a draw, we don't seem to do black or white but something in between. A draw will extend our winless streak to three, but should we win at Wimbledon we are then unbeaten in two.

On a personal note I would love us to get a win but I'm not sure PB has the balls or tactical nouse to get us to the finnish line!!

Regardless that we have lost the last two games the football has been poor for the majority of the season at home.

Also the players have to take some of the blame as performances/errors have played a big part in our home form IS this PB's fault???!!!!

I have been coming for 38 years

Why would I start being confident now ....!

What the bookies say (best prices available at noon Thursday)...

Southend 8/11 (57%)
Draw 11/4 (26%)
Carlisle 19/4 (17%)

Last edited:
prob a boring 1-0 win (which id take) but let hope TBV can get people going as i cant see a bumper crowed for this one

You and every other Southend fan

I am sure other teams near the top lose a few, but we do have a habit of going on a non losing run, getting in just the right position to attack the top three, only to then go on a losing run, with no apparent reason, we just start playing badly. We have lost two, lets hope that's it for a while, but don't hold your breath, I would settle with a draw.

Back