• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So... Anthony Joshua. Racial supremacist?

****ing idiot at the least. Degenerate scum at the worst.

So... Anthony Joshua. Racial supremacist?

****ing idiot at the least. Degenerate scum at the worst.

I hadn't seen this until I saw this post. Had a look and it's not good, it's been proven it is not a fake account like Eddie Hearn said but AJ is saying he's been hacked. Guess you have to give him the benefit of the doubt, it's unlikely but possible that he's been hacked so can't condemn him on that basis. "the superior black race" is pretty damning if he did say that!

I hadn't seen this until I saw this post. Had a look and it's not good, it's been proven it is not a fake account like Eddie Hearn said but AJ is saying he's been hacked. Guess you have to give him the benefit of the doubt, it's unlikely but possible that he's been hacked so can't condemn him on that basis. "the superior black race" is pretty damning if he did say that!

If it was a "hack", (which for the record, I don't believe for a single second) I would have expected AJ to announce it as such. His silence is deafening I'm afraid. On top of that, why would a "hacker", send only two private messages, over the course of three days, to a semi-retired man, who is absolutely irrelevant? Why not do some real outlandish **** & thoroughly cause a stir? It makes no sense.

And as for Joshua's PR team claiming "hack", well, it's the same team who at first tried to claim it was a fake account.

This smacks of AJ having a few too many refreshments, and not being able to handle them.

It's also totally typical that this has gone unmentioned in the media, whereas if somebody such as, ooooh, I don't know, let's say.... Tyson Fury had been caught sounding off about a white superior race, he'd be crucified by the media, and rightfully so.

The mask has started to slip with Joshua

Last edited:
Also, Dan Rafael has said Haye - Bellew II is off & its suggested that Haye needs surgery on his arm. I'd assume, if true, that's the end of Haye's career for definite this time

If it was a "hack", (which for the record, I don't believe for a single second) I would have expected AJ to announce it as such. His silence is deafening I'm afraid.

It's also totally typical that this has gone unmentioned in the media, whereas if somebody such as, ooooh, I don't know, let's say.... Tyson Fury had been caught sounding off about a white superior race, he'd be crucified by the media, and rightfully so.

The mask has started to slip with Joshua

Yes just re-read the article and it says Joshua's camp, not Joshua have said he was hacked.

Fury would get hounded if he said something similar, you are spot on. Fury does have a long history of says silly things though, this is new for AJ, could be the 1st crack and the media can turn on someone very quickly.

It amazes me that Muhammed Ali is put up on a pedestal when he attended a KKK rally saying white men should only be with white women and black men should only be with black women. Imagine that happening now!

Yes just re-read the article and it says Joshua's camp, not Joshua have said he was hacked.

Fury would get hounded if he said something similar, you are spot on. Fury does have a long history of says silly things though, this is new for AJ, could be the 1st crack and the media can turn on someone very quickly.

It amazes me that Muhammed Ali is put up on a pedestal when he attended a KKK rally saying white men should only be with white women and black men should only be with black women. Imagine that happening now!

Was just editing my post to add some more bits about why it's odd. But definitely this was Joshua. I don't believe he PR team. First it's a fake account, then they say it's been hacked, GTFO with that **** :hilarious:

Rumours abound that any media source willing to report it, will lose press passes to Future Matchroom events. Could be ******** Rumours though.

Ali was horrible, although grew up in an environment where racism was not only rife, but totally accepted. You should check out some of his interviews, namely the 1975 playboy interview he did, where he talks about interracial relations & lynching

Also, Dan Rafael has said Haye - Bellew II is off & its suggested that Haye needs surgery on his arm. I'd assume, if true, that's the end of Haye's career for definite this time

That's a shame, for Haye obviously, but thinking more for selfish reasons. we have our football teams xmas do that sunday and we were going to take it from the pub into town to watch the boxing

Was just editing my post to add some more bits about why it's odd. But definitely this was Joshua. I don't believe he PR team. First it's a fake account, then they say it's been hacked, GTFO with that **** :hilarious:

Rumours abound that any media source willing to report it, will lose press passes to Future Matchroom events. Could be ******** Rumours though.

Ali was horrible, although grew up in an environment where racism was not only rife, but totally accepted. You should check out some of his interviews, namely the 1975 playboy interview he did, where he talks about interracial relations & lynching

Even in recent history, there's been a blind eye turned to it. Hopkins once told the world he would never let a 'white boy' beat him. Shortly before a 'white boy' beat him, despite him knocking down Calzaghe in the first and spending the championship rounds moaning about low blows. Trivia tied to a recent uproar, Calzaghe won clearly on two cards, but was given the split decision as one Adelaide Byrd (of GGG Canelo fame) scored for Hopkins.

Imagine that had been the other way round? and Calzaghe said he ain't letting no 'black boy' beat him. Sadly, the punishment really does depend on who you are, and what you're worth to the sport.

Re: Haye, third time I've been done on ticket by an injury to Haye. Had tickets to both the Fury bouts as well as next months match up. I've always been a massive Haye fan, even recently, but sadly I think it is time to hang up the gloves.

Even in recent history, there's been a blind eye turned to it. Hopkins once told the world he would never let a 'white boy' beat him. Shortly before a 'white boy' beat him, despite him knocking down Calzaghe in the first and spending the championship rounds moaning about low blows. Trivia tied to a recent uproar, Calzaghe won clearly on two cards, but was given the split decision as one Adelaide Byrd (of GGG Canelo fame) scored for Hopkins.

Imagine that had been the other way round? and Calzaghe said he ain't letting no 'black boy' beat him. Sadly, the punishment really does depend on who you are, and what you're worth to the sport.

Sorry mate, I can't agree with that. A blind eye turned? Two years ago, the likes of Gary Linekar were wetting their pants and frothing at the mouth, at the thought of Tyson Fury being allowed to grace the sacred & hallowed SPOTY Awards. And his crimes were no different to what every priest spouts on a Sunday! Whereas Joshua is 1/5 favourite with William Hill, to win the thing outright

And there is a difference between the Bernard & Joshua. Hopkins said his, in order to hype a fight, but he was still inevitably & rightfully criticised for those comments. FWIW I was actually there at the time, and saw the backlash he recieved with my own two eyes. Although in his defence, once the cameras were nowhere to be seen, he looked fairly embarrassed by it all.

Whereas Joshua said his comments in private. Away from the public, not trying to sell a fight. That speaks volumes. Of course he'd never say anything like that in public, not even to hype a fight, but he clearly felt comfortable enough to say it in private, so you can only deduce that is how he truly feels. And again, the difference with Hopkins, is that at least he was criticised for his comments, whereas the media has totally swept AJ's one under the carpet. Maybe the rumours about media blanketing at future events is true?

Re: Haye, third time I've been done on ticket by an injury to Haye. Had tickets to both the Fury bouts as well as next months match up. I've always been a massive Haye fan, even recently, but sadly I think it is time to hang up the gloves.

Mate, I wouldn't hold out much hope for a rescheduled date. I know they're mentioning March next year, but I feel Haye's body is done, and he cannot handle a training Camp anymore.

This is a time, where Anthony Joshua should be keeping a low profile. Alas no. He is on social media, championing Robert Mugabe. I **** you not.

His racist crap will have offended a lot of fans, and this latest episode will make him look even worse. You'd have thought someone at Matchroom HQ would have been on the phone to him, or one of his team & instucted him to stay the F away from social media for a little while at least.

Not even Eddie Hearn will be able to spin a positive out of this. I said just a few days ago, that AJ's mask was slipping, but now with the Mugabe thing, I'm thinking never mind the mask, the wheels might be coming off here

What has he done? Can someone fill me in please as I'm stuck in the Falklands and miss most stuff on social media. If needs be PM if it's something that can't be posted on here.

What has he done? Can someone fill me in please as I'm stuck in the Falklands and miss most stuff on social media. If needs be PM if it's something that can't be posted on here.

I'll try and keep it brief & to the point.

- 2 Private messages were sent from AJ's account to one of Fury's former stablemates, Eddie Chambers. In the second message, it said Chambers was "a disgrace to the superior black race".

- The Matchroom mob quickly moved to say It was a fake account. Unfortunately for them, it was proven that it was infact AJ's verified account. So they changed their story to; AJ was hacked. Nothing more was said on the matter from any parties involved

- No main stream media outlet reported on it, amid rumours that press passes would be revoked for future events. The Sun however, did decide to run a story about Billy Jo Saunders, who had been threatened with rape, by a midget who was currently in prison.

- This week Hearn did his usual IFLtv interview, and when asked about it, he said AJ has been experiencing "problems" with his social media accounts. He went on to say that AJ wasn't a public school boy & had a dark side to him (or something to that effect)

- Then a few days after, AJ decided to profess support for the ousted dictator Robert Mugabe.

So, in summation, AJ was hacked by a computer whizz, who then decided that with this new found power, he would send 2 messages, 3 days apart, to the utterly irrelevant Eddie Chambers.

Although a lot of people, me included, don't believe that far-fetched nonsense.

Thanks for that GBJ, i'm in a social media bubble out here and as none of the main outlets have talked about it then it's hard for me to know about it.

Seems like Eddie's cash cow might start having some problems soon. If I was Wilder or Parker I would use that information to destroy his reputation and his confidence in a bid to take his concentration out of the fight.

No-Mas-chencko was superb Sunday morning, equally, Rigondeaux was just limp. To quit on your stool like that, having begged for a big fight for so long. It's a robbery to the paying fans.

What does Lomachenko do next, big fights at the weight he's left, although he already beat Gary Russel Jnr, but Leo Sanat Cruz and Frampton are decent opponents, and lucrative too. Going up a weight is more exciting with Linares and Mikey Garcia. If those two do face off, Loma could test himself against a Zlaticanan or even a Campbell as decent litmus, and go against the winner.

He's an immense talent, and has gone straight in for decent fights thanks to his stellar amateur career. With him and Usyk, I'm fast considering changing my boxing allegiance to the Ukraine. Easily my favourite two boxers at the moment.

No-Mas-chencko was superb Sunday morning, equally, Rigondeaux was just limp. To quit on your stool like that, having begged for a big fight for so long. It's a robbery to the paying fans.

What does Lomachenko do next, big fights at the weight he's left, although he already beat Gary Russel Jnr, but Leo Sanat Cruz and Frampton are decent opponents, and lucrative too. Going up a weight is more exciting with Linares and Mikey Garcia. If those two do face off, Loma could test himself against a Zlaticanan or even a Campbell as decent litmus, and go against the winner.

He's an immense talent, and has gone straight in for decent fights thanks to his stellar amateur career. With him and Usyk, I'm fast considering changing my boxing allegiance to the Ukraine. Easily my favourite two boxers at the moment.

Rigo lost a lot of fans with that. There's no real shame in being beaten by a better fighter, but to go out so softly will have the likes of Arturo Gatti spinning in his grave.

As for Loma, we are witnessing something special here. Truly remarkable what he's done, and his potential is endless. At the age of 29, he's got maybe 6-7 years to cement himself as one of boxing's all time greats, and I do mean mean P4P.

With regards to Usyk, once he wins the WBSS do you reckon he will move up to heavy? He would be a real threat to that division if he does decide to move up.

Also I see Tyson Fury is now good to fight again he took a 2 year ban that ended today. One which doesn't affect any of his results.

With regards to Usyk, once he wins the WBSS do you reckon he will move up to heavy? He would be a real threat to that division if he does decide to move up.

I don't know. I don't think he's big enough. He's skilful, fast and elusive...but I'm not sure how well his power would translate to the HW division.

You're right though, if he cleans up the Super Series, what's left? After that, you're not gonna be happy with just defending mandatories.

I've definitely come around to the opinion that a fully fit Fury beats Joshua. I wasn't 100% but I think we have seen cracks in Joshua now. For all his lunacy outside of the ring Fury is calm and intelligent in it and I think Joshua needs to rile him to stand a chance otherwise Fury won't let him inside and keep will keep him at the end of his jab

Back