• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Think it might be a good thing to have a match coming up soon. Gives Brown less time to overthink things and make lots of changes.

Sounds like a loanee keeper will be required though, which is a shame because at the start of the season we looked pretty much covered in that position.

Unchanged team apart from the keeper (if required)

Think it might be a good thing to have a match coming up soon. Gives Brown less time to overthink things and make lots of changes.

Sounds like a loanee keeper will be required though, which is a shame because at the start of the season we looked pretty much covered in that position.

Unchanged team apart from the keeper (if required)

I would personally put in Deegan ahead of Atkinson, especially as we are away from home

Prosser and Thompson the best pairing for me (at present)

I would personally put in Deegan ahead of Atkinson, especially as we are away from home

Prosser and Thompson the best pairing for me (at present)

On paper I'd do the same (I'm not an Atkinson fan and I like what Deegan brings), however in practice I'd stick with an unchanged team.

I think Ted will be fine.

One change for me, Deegan in for Atkinson to sit in front of the back four.

My first away game of the season and my first visit to Wombles - jeez what a virgin !
Anyway , is there somewhere near the ground for away fans to grab a quick beer ??

Either way a win, and Bury and Luton drawing (or even Bury winning) will mean that another win on Saturday against Wycombe will see us third!

Simple.

Wimbledon will be hurting after losing to bottom club Hartlepool on Saturday. Maybe a good time to play them. Or not.

Who is going to block Akinfenwa's charges.....?

Why do we need someone to sit in front of the back 4 against a mid table side? Sorry but let Wimbledon worry about us not the other way round. We played Deegan against Stevenage and that didnt turn out very well. He is a decent player but not a first teamer at the mo. The 4 who started on saturday is our best 4 midfielders and more important fit better tactically.

I'm hoping we do get a keeper on loan if Bentley isn't fit. Wimbledon like to put plenty of crosses in and good ones at that so we could do with a keeper who is confident at coming for them. Thats something they have definately worked hard on. Akinfenwa needs to be marked by 2 men on throws. One in front, one behind.

I'm hoping we do get a keeper on loan if Bentley isn't fit. Wimbledon like to put plenty of crosses in and good ones at that so we could do with a keeper who is confident at coming for them. Thats something they have definately worked hard on. Akinfenwa needs to be marked by 2 men on throws. One in front, one behind.

Can we also not resort to the purile chant of "You fat *******"?

bayo.jpg

My first away game of the season and my first visit to Wombles - jeez what a virgin !
Anyway , is there somewhere near the ground for away fans to grab a quick beer ??

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/results.shtml/tr/217

I recommend The Albert, just round the corner from my house. 5 mins from the station but 15 mins back passed the station for the ground. But very expensive.

The Kingston Gate is only 3 minutes from the station. It's alright but prices are more reasonable.

Full team names in match threads please, or Cricko will destroy you.

Daniel Ian Bentley (If fit)

John Alan White; Luke Barrie Prosser; Adam Lee Thompson; Ben Coker

Ryan Ian Leonard; David Richard Worrall; Michael Anthony Timlin; William Henry Atkinson

Joseph David Wozencroft Pigott; Barry Corr

Prince of Wales, about a 5 minute walk from the stadium

Daniel Ian Bentley (If fit)

John Alan White; Luke Barrie Prosser; Adam Lee Thompson; Ben Coker

Ryan Ian Leonard; David Richard Worrall; Michael Anthony Timlin; William Henry Atkinson

Joseph David Wozencroft Pigott; Barry Corr

Isn't Ben Coker really Benjamin Coker? What happened to his middle names? (As in Oakey Cokey)
As for Mr Corr, shouldn't his full name be Mr Big Bad Barry Corr?

Need to get hold of Akinfenwa if he is playing, the Dons home form is not bad, this could be a tight game.

Can see nothing about keeper probs on the blues website.

I predict 1-1

Back