• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NFL 2015 Season

Only one game, but I thought Arizona were supposed to be good? Kudos to St Louis for their defense but I was not impressed with the Cardinals last night.

How did folk enjoy Wembley yesterday? Pretty ordinary game, but being there is usually great fun. Looking forward to my trip at the end of the month.

Good day out, busy as youd expect.

Earlier kick offs are nice so you get home at a decent time, but means less of a fan zone event with less to do before. Also no half time show this time.

Game was ok, Dolphins werent very good which was fine as my daughter and I chose the Jets to root for and she bought a cap before hand, plus there were far more Dolphin fans there than Jets so nice to cheer on the "underdog".

Bills managed 17 penalties for 135 yards, 7 of which gave first downs to The Giants. Rex might bring aggression but the yardage we are conceding form pens is killing us. Home defeat - not good.

Made the mistake of inviting my mum over for dinner yesterday. Put the Jets / Dolphs game on. Trying to explain the rules to an 80 year old who has never watched it before is very wearing on ones patience. Will they have a scrum now? Is that going to be a throw in to the greens? oooh that was a bit rough wasn't it!

Had to turn over for the Arsenal Manure game - she knows about soccerball.

My 50-1 Bengals are now 4 and 0 (and about 16-1).

I think things were looking a bit too good for comfort, but can now relax as I've found a weakness (the kicker). Good to know we've got a position where we can upgrade in the draft.

I think things were looking a bit too good for comfort, but can now relax as I've found a weakness (the kicker). Good to know we've got a position where we can upgrade in the draft.

Seems that the kicker position was a weakness for lots of sides yesterday!

Should be happy that the Bears finally got a win but celebrating a last second FG win against Oakland isn't really a good look.

Losing to Da Bears was not a good weekend our pass d is shocking I swear Mike Ditka could score on us at the weekend with our ability not to cover any tight end some of the raiders couldn't cover a ****.

If you listen to podcast, Sky's inside the huddle is excellent.

Was listening yesterday and they were talking about how nobody wants to be known as a special teams player. Then the name Steve Tasker came up. 5' 9" 180lbs.

I used to love watching this guy, you always had a chance of a special teams big play but didn't realise how good he was till I watched this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VF3tI3DDSg

Josh Scobee's available now, if that helps you out. Speaking as a Steelers fan, I would be thrilled if the Bengals took him on. :smile:

Bengals v Seahawks should be decent on Sunday.

Can't work out whether to pick Bradford or Brees in my fantasy team this week. Bradford threw well last week and Brees is slowly coming back from his shoulder injury. Saint's secondary is poor, but Brees is the better QB and may have to throw due to the decent Eagles pass D.

Following the 17 penalties conceded against NYG, Rex vowed the team would be more disciplined in future. Buffalo kicks off, Titans receiver juggles the ball and goes down, potential great field position. Guess what, Bills player was offside on the kick off.

No Bills possessions in the titans half in the whole of the first quarter. The Bills defence was on the field for 13 minutes in the first quarter but managed to hold the Titans to 3 points.
Play of the game would be Tyron Taylor. Faced with a third and 19 on his own 10, he made a first down pass only for it to be bought back for a false start. So 3rd and 24 on the five. Taylor scrambles for 26 yards and a first down.

This boy can run. Next up, the 5 and 0 Bengals.

A somewhat surprising comeback win for Chicago in Arrowhead, but I'll take it.

Just been watching the highlights of yesterday's Giants/49ers game. Eli now has more 4th quarter comeback wins than any other QB since 2004, although the fact that he usually spends the first three quarters throwing picks probably has a lot to do with that. Goof dun to watch nonetheless.

Back