• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
Guys,

I'm hoping someone is able to help out. My son seems to have left his Samsung Galaxy Tab at Roots Hall today. Either that or it's been stolen. I would like to believe it has just been left, and is currently sitting under his seat.

I've rung the club but unsurprisingly there's no-one there at this time, and there won't be anyone there until Monday.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to who I can try and contact?

Give Wycombe a ring, they took 3 points from us today, no surprise if they took a tablet too!:blush:

You want someone who has Jobbo in their pocket :winking:

Seriously though, if you pm me a phone number, I will see if I can get hold of someone for you tomorrow.

Just to let you know my wife has just picked it up from reception at the club.

I can't believe how lucky we are.

Thanks OBL for all your help yesterday, it is very much appreciated.

And this is why we are such a great club......people getting things sorted out on a personnel level, cant see it happening at a ''big'' club

And this is why we are such a great club......people getting things sorted out on a personnel level, cant see it happening at a ''big'' club

It's more impressive than that even, and the club also played their part. OBL got someone to go down to the club yesterday to find it, which they did, whilst keeping me informed at every stage. They left it with my phone number for the attention of Dave Jobson, who rang me at 9.02 this morning, whilst I was actually dialling the club myself!

He left it on reception with instructions that I would relay to my wife so that not any Tom, Dick or Harry could collect it.

A great effort all round.

I don't normally make a big deal of what I give to charity, but I have agreed to donate to a charity of OBL's choice by way of thank you.

It's more impressive than that even, and the club also played their part. OBL got someone to go down to the club yesterday to find it, which they did, whilst keeping me informed at every stage. They left it with my phone number for the attention of Dave Jobson, who rang me at 9.02 this morning, whilst I was actually dialling the club myself!

He left it on reception with instructions that I would relay to my wife so that not any Tom, Dick or Harry could collect it.

A great effort all round.

I don't normally make a big deal of what I give to charity, but I have agreed to donate to a charity of OBL's choice by way of thank you.

Brilliant stuff. Well done to OBL and all others involved :thumbsup:

Absolutely no problem at all. Glad that it's been found and is, presumably, in one piece! All I did was act as a go between - credit should be down to Steve Kavanagh and Dave Jobson. I'm not sure someone did go down yesterday, I have a feeling it was found post match on Saturday!

Just for the record, I've asked LB to make a donation to one of the charity events in the pipeline at the club, either CEO Steve Kavanagh's bike ride for Prostrate Cancer, or another, as yet unconfirmed one.

Three cheers for OBL. :happy::happy::happy:
Well done to all, hope the loser realises how lucky they are.
Easily done, I once, years ago, lost my Lambretta having parked in the car park for a match. When I got to where I left it, there was no sign, but stewards and police eventually located it for me. I guess pranksters had wheeled it away but awful feeling when I thought it had been stolen.:'(

Back