• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Blimey it's Friday and unless my eyes are deceiving me there is no pre-match thread up yet?

So what are your thoughts on the score etc.

Going for 2-1 win so it will probably be a draw.

Expecting same team with Bentley in for Smith.

Think it will be a 1-1.

Think we will win this one, we played really well in the 2nd half against Wycombe hope we can bring that performance into this game.

MUST win game! I wouldn't change the starting lineup after last week, we play how we did then (Besides missing chances) we will win this.

going 3-1 Blues Worrall Corr and Cassidy.
Att 2784 with 1420 blues!

2-1 (hope I'm wrong) to Daggers and with Wycombe geting a 1-0 win just to make it a poor weekend all round

4-1 to us with an almighty pitch invasion at the end as we march off to the East with their goal posts, and half their main stand.

Has everyone who paid the £2 delivery for daggers tickets not got theirs yet?! Ordered mine on Tuesday and still not had anything through. Fingers crossed they come tomorrow morning otherwise not really sure theres much I can do. Anyone had this issue with tickets not turning up before?

Benters in for Smith I reckon - and otherwise unchanged.

Daggers have won 3 and lost 2 of their last 5 games - so that's not bad for a team in the bottom half of the table.

Still (obviously) hoping for a win but I'm still in shock from the "Stevenage Shambles" * to predict any score or even how the team will play away. :'(

* And by Shambles, I am not referring to an area with a number of butchers.

We need to win, a draws no good if we want to close the gap. Defeat unthinkable, although knowing Southend, if we lost we'd probably win at Burton!.

Newport only drawing at home with Cheltenham tonight. Seems those outside the play offs are not closing the gap. All it needs is Stevenage to slip up tomorrow, and only 10 games left.

Have 2 U16 tickets spare for tomorrow's match (both in seating), if anyone is interested in taking them, please can you get in touch asap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EDIT: Tickets now sold

Last edited:
Cant see many goals in this. Same old 0 0 at half time, then hanging on, for the one goal we might score second half. Still that would do I suppose, just wish we could **** all over these lower sides sometimes.

Back