• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not unheard of for Premier League clubs to keep youngsters around beyond the time they'd tend to "make it" in the Premier League as their loan fees can ultimately mean they pay for themselves and there's the chance they could develop later than your average Premier League player, a la Harry Kane. Delfouneso at Villa was another similar instance. Worth remember that at 16 Coulthirst was very, very highly regarded at Spurs.

Not unheard of for Premier League clubs to keep youngsters around beyond the time they'd tend to "make it" in the Premier League as their loan fees can ultimately mean they pay for themselves and there's the chance they could develop later than your average Premier League player, a la Harry Kane. Delfouneso at Villa was another similar instance. Worth remember that at 16 Coulthirst was very, very highly regarded at Spurs.

Spurs in general seem to keep their youngsters on for longer Mason is another

Even though his loans haven't been a huge success Spurs still rate him highly (in terms of being able to get a return on him)

He'll do well there.

We never played to his strengths, the crowd got on his back and that was that for him here. I saw enough in him to see he has a decent future.

He'll do well there.

We never played to his strengths, the crowd got on his back and that was that for him here. I saw enough in him to see he has a decent future.

What exactly where his strengths?!

Very good move for him, I reckon he will do well there. Best of luck, Shaq.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did well because he obviously has some pedigree and potential, I don't think we saw much of it. Equally it wouldn't surprise me if he flops there and fades into obscurity. Big season for the lad

His last game for us at home to Plymouth he was truly shocking, as someone posted earlier, a little boy lost. Our bench were constantly focusing their attention on Shaq, to no avail. He scuffed two glorious chances when he should have slipped in Piggy for a dream debut.

PB returned him to Spurs after that performance. It would appear our club have made much better decisions than Wigan in the last two years, so I'll take Piggy or over Shaq any day, when it comes down to a loan.

Just reading that book 'The Nowhere Men' about football scouts, as recommended by someone on here. Obviously written around 3 years ago, and mentions Shaq as a player as Spurs have high hopes for! Funny how it goes. Wordsworth also gets a mention (still at Col U at the time) as a player who could player higher than L1 if only he could be bothered..

Scored one of the best headers I've ever seen. Other than that, can't really remember him being on the pitch

Back