• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrewsbury are going through a bad patch now. Burton have gone, they are up, no point worrying about them. If we can win there on Wednesday I will think about considering us as in with a chance of automatics. But at the moment I'm still looking down rather than up. Relieved the gap to 8th is now 6 points to be honest.

Shrewsbury are going through a bad patch now. Burton have gone, they are up, no point worrying about them. If we can win there on Wednesday I will think about considering us as in with a chance of automatics. But at the moment I'm still looking down rather than up. Relieved the gap to 8th is now 6 points to be honest.

Too big a gap and too many teams will have to do better than us over 10 games to worry about that personally.

We do need to try to go into the play offs with some form and self confidence though should we miss out on top 3.

Pointless exercise of looking back to the final ten games of last season............W 6 D 3 L 1 .......21 points accrued. Think I'd take that this time round .........83 points would surely see us up automatically?..........or would it??? (remembers 2012!!!!)

One game at a time is all we can worry about. Lets put everything into paying back Burton what we owe them from last season.

Pointless exercise of looking back to the final ten games of last season............W 6 D 3 L 1 .......21 points accrued. Think I'd take that this time round .........83 points would surely see us up automatically?..........or would it??? (remembers 2012!!!!)

Compare the tables of this season and that season after 36 games and they look quite similar:

2011/12

Swindon 73 points
Torquay 66 points
Shrewsbury 65 points
----------------------
Crawley 65 points
Southend 64 points

2014/15

Burton 70 points
Wycombe 67 points
Shrewsbury 65 points
----------------------
Southend 62 points
Bury 61 points

Not totally sure Burton are away and gone. They've got to play 6 of the top 10 in the run-in, so who knows...

Pointed this out in my thread also. Personally I think we need to win our next two games to demonstrate to the three currently above us and the ones chasing up the rear that we mean business

Back