• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I noticed that Mr Brown kept looking down at his notes all the time. Perhaps he had a list of one liners, like I hope our promotion chances don't go for a Burton. Taxi...........

Gavin Tomlin is not a great goal scorer , but he is a scorer of great goals.

I bloody love Phil !

I dont know how they can roll out the old clichés like that without bursting out laughing :smile:

Good on Tomlin though.

I dont know how they can roll out the old clichés like that without bursting out laughing :smile:

Good on Tomlin though.

Did he not say about Tomlim 'who I had at Roots Hall'? I thought Sturrock signed him but Brown let him go?

Boo not fair, just went to have a look and apparently you can only watch in the uk. Still in sunny (at least at the moment) Portugal so will have to watch when we get back. Off to sulk in bar 😊

Interesting opinion as I normally hate The FL Show. It's really cringe to watch. Steve Claridge is an awful pundit who invents words to try and sound intelligent.

Claridge must have been stewing that he couldn't do his normal five minute piece on Portsmouth on Saturday due to PB being in attendance and taking the glory.

Add to Claridge's woefulness the god-awful 'Clem' waving his head around like Churchill the dog when delivering his cr@p.

Add to Claridge's woefulness the god-awful 'Clem' waving his head around like Churchill the dog when delivering his cr@p.

See, I think Mark Clemmit is ok. Knows his stuff and has a good feel for the Football League. But that 'Clem' character is rather annoying.

There was a good bit early on in the show, during the Boro-Ipswich highlights. Adomah scored for Boro and ran away, trying to do some sort of Biggles celebration. The look on his face when a team mate joined him and broke it up!

Back