• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More local restaurant reviews.....

As opposed to the old Pied Piper on the Ridgeway in Chalkwell, which is very expensive and crap food for a supposedly high class Turkish!

Christ the Pied Piper shut down about 30 years ago, it was a Chinese (Noble House?) before the Turkish (Babooshka?)

Yak and Yeti in Leigh near The Elms.

Tibetan/Nepalese food and a variation on Indian foods. The food is superb, especially the Lamb Momo's which are like a spicy lamb dim sum. The menu is different and very tasty. I've been there several times and everybody I've gone there with have gone back again.

Yak and Yeti in Leigh near The Elms.

Tibetan/Nepalese food and a variation on Indian foods. The food is superb, especially the Lamb Momo's which are like a spicy lamb dim sum. The menu is different and very tasty. I've been there several times and everybody I've gone there with have gone back again.

I went there with my parents maybe a year ago and it was decent. I really like nepalese food.

Last really really good meal I had back home was at Cucina in Leigh. Fantastic food, wine and service.

I went there with my parents maybe a year ago and it was decent. I really like nepalese food.

Last really really good meal I had back home was at Cucina in Leigh. Fantastic food, wine and service.

I wasn't impressed by Cucina. Will definitely try The Yak and Yeti though.

Live Dosa in Chelmsford.

Kerelan Indian food. Very impressed with the early bird menu. Two courses for £13.

Also recommend the YaK and Yeti, and Cucina.

Another gem in L-O-S is Damak on the Leigh Road, best Turkish restaurant I’ve been to so far.

Back