• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Phil Brown has no tactical nous. His substitutions make the team weaker not better. Time after time he messes it up. Think there will be a new manager next season because I can't see us getting promoted with him in charge. I am willing to eat humble pie if I am wrong but the autos are all but gone and whilst I think we'll remain in the play offs, I can't see us winning them as we always seem to blow the really important games.

He's written off automatic promotion

Think we all have now.

Bet we beat Cambridge and Wycombe lose to Luton so we will be back in the same situation when we play Bury in a couple of weeks and throw the points away again.

Phil Brown has no tactical nous. His substitutions make the team weaker not better. Time after time he messes it up. Think there will be a new manager next season because I can't see us getting promoted with him in charge. I am willing to eat humble pie if I am wrong but the autos are all but gone and whilst I think we'll remain in the play offs, I can't see us winning them as we always seem to blow the really important games.

Better first half than Shrewsbury, Wycome and Burton....2 points gained!

Think we all have now.

Bet we beat Cambridge and Wycombe lose to Luton so we will be back in the same situation when we play Bury in a couple of weeks and throw the points away again.

Even then though we wouldn't be in the same situation anyway as we'd have two games less to leapfrog someone.

I just hope and pray we make the play-offs because when you look at the gap to 8th it's not as big as it was.....

But it's the players that play the system.....
And Phil Brown decides the system.... anyway when do they play that system? They rarely if ever play that system. Phil Brown should take the blame for poor tactical choices. You think it's the players fault that they were shoved into an unfamiliar formation in the last 5 minutes against the team top of the league? Stop making excuses for Brown, he's baffling decisions have cost us countless easy points this season.

Back