• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Responding to a comment on here the other day perhaps about AGMs being announced in March? :whistling:

Responding to a comment on here the other day perhaps about AGMs being announced in March? :whistling:

No the comment was about the AGM being held in March. Minimal slippage by Ron's normal standards I'll grant you.

Looking at the accounts I am shocked to see that the Bar takings are £38k less than last season.... who is responsible for this???? They need to up their game...

Is that because they farmed it out to another company ? Saying that, you'd think there'd be fee from the other company for the privilege ?

Just a bump to remind people of the evening's entertainment and to question RM about the away kit !
Well said...the away kit should be top of the list of difficult questions for Ron,would hate to see him get away with it again!

A plea to all shareholders to please protest at/interrupt/mock any rambling plants that Ron may employ on the night.....
We've seen this all before.Would be interesting too see minutes from the last few agm ,and to list the broken promises.Trouble is that we know Ron will have what seem like reasonable answers,but from his history won't believe any of them this time

Very important week this week both on and off the field. Would hope that as many as possible can go on Tuesday(I cant due to work)However as many as can make it including me on Wednesday to question the board as we all want answers. Its been to silent for too long.

C u all there

Very important week this week both on and off the field. Would hope that as many as possible can go on Tuesday(I cant due to work)However as many as can make it including me on Wednesday to question the board as we all want answers. Its been to silent for too long.

C u all there

Haha, good luck with that. You'll get answers to the easy questions, but you'll get spin, an already prepared speech, and broken promises for the difficult one's. It's the same every time. It's a bit like questioning a politician on awkwards subjects that they are not comfortable with.

Anything to do with the stadium will be answered...

We are doing due diligence with our partners in crime the scheme and because of sensitive issues regarding the future I am not in a position to be able to divulge those. All will soon become very clear and we hope to announce great news over the next month or so...

In the meantime I am fully behind PB and SUFC to ensure we get into a higher division and we take this club forward so I can achieve my end goal of lining my pockets. for you all.

:winking:

We are doing due diligence with our partners in crime the scheme and because of sensitive issues regarding the future I am not in a position to be able to divulge those. All will soon become very clear and we hope to announce great news over the next month or so...

In the meantime I am fully behind PB and SUFC to ensure we get into a higher division and we take this club forward so I can achieve my end goal of lining my pockets. for you all.

Yep, that's the sort of spin I am talking about.......How to answer a question without the fans being any the wiser.

We'll be there, looking forward to hearing answers to some questions that are bound to be asked.

Are you Ron's speechwriter now?.:winking:

Back