• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lets face it we will probably take less than 200 fans to the rearranged game, so it wont cost them much to let us in for free anyway.

yeah, I think there was 342 today their so alot less on a tuesday night when its likely to be nothing to play off

So we paid cash on the turnstile, got eventually a voucher to come back for half price and now find out that you only get free entry if you have a voucher and a ticket. So those who paid cash at the gate, didn't get a ticket then a voucher get Shafted. nice one.

I think the best thing to do is wait until Monday when heads are clearer. The messages being put out are mixed and confused, I don't think they've considered those without tickets. But why would they give you a voucher if you needed a ticket.

Bury have said entrance for SUFC fans with a voucher is free when the game is re-arranged.

I just hope SUFC will help with the coaches.

So we paid cash on the turnstile, got eventually a voucher to come back for half price and now find out that you only get free entry if you have a voucher and a ticket. So those who paid cash at the gate, didn't get a ticket then a voucher get Shafted. nice one.
I'm pretty sure if you have a voucher they will let you in for free

What about those that went but can't make the re-arranged game? Surely they should get a full refund having only watched a few meaningless minutes.

Lets face it we will probably take less than 200 fans to the rearranged game, so it wont cost them much to let us in for free anyway.

Exactly.

It's not as if thousands of us will travel because we might get in for free.

Pretty much those that travel will be the ones who went for the first match.

People who run football, in general, have no common sense!

Exactly.

It's not as if thousands of us will travel because we might get in for free.

Pretty much those that travel will be the ones who went for the first match.

People who run football, in general, have no common sense!

Well duh! Who with a shred of common sense would touch a lower league football team in the first place?

Who with a shred of common sense would touch a lower league football team in the first place?

Many, many thousands ............... like all of us for instance who spend time and money week after week even when we have said "never again" after another dull home game or disastrous away trip and performance.

It's a chronic disease that we suffer from. And it's about time the NHS realised that and started offering treatment .....

... and compensation.

For what!! They aren't responsible for the weather. And no one held a gun to your head forcing you to travel. They'll make a gesture I'm sure because they value your support, but why the hell does everyone these days think they are entitled to 'compensation' as soon as something doesn't go 100% to plan?

For what!! They aren't responsible for the weather. And no one held a gun to your head forcing you to travel. They'll make a gesture I'm sure because they value your support, but why the hell does everyone these days think they are entitled to 'compensation' as soon as something doesn't go 100% to plan?

Errhh - I think you have the stick the wrong way round - try holding it at the other end.

Hash tag: ReadpostsagainunlessIhavegotitwrongofcourse

So we paid cash on the turnstile....

What's this new fangled system that's been introduced.:omg:

It'll never catch on.

There's nothing wrong with the current system .. Log-on, try to remember your password, punch numerous details in about yourself that are totally irrelevant .. hand over your personal card details to a machine .. Hope it doesn't crash during the transaction .. get past the 'Verified by Visa' check .. Then on the matchday, go to the ticket office which transpires is the other side of the ground, only to find they moved your ticket at 2:30pm (It's now 2:33pm), to the ticket office on the side of the ground you were originally on .. Get to the turnstile to find the bleeper thing doesn't work and a steward opens the gate to let you in anyway.

Seems so much simpler to me!:winking:

Indeed, there is no justification for 'compensation'.

Getting a half price ticket after watching 6 minutes of football is absurd though.

The one issue is though that should they allow everyone in for free who had a ticket then they lose money, they still have all of their matchday expenses to pay out again.

Indeed, there is no justification for 'compensation'.

Getting a half price ticket after watching 6 minutes of football is absurd though.

The one issue is though that should they allow everyone in for free who had a ticket then they lose money, they still have all of their matchday expenses to pay out again.

They will have insurance to cover themselves for an event like this.

Back