• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So what is happening people?

I am also not particularly impressed by how campaigning is carried out these days. By any of the parties.

However, I hate unions, despise people who live off benefits with no real interest for going out and getting work or stupid bints who go and get themselves knocked up by 4 different fathers and end up in a £400K mansion, I hate people being let into the country who either don't want to work and/or are offended by our culture and religious views (or lack thereof), I feel the country was taken into dark times with the last Labour government and feel the "Global Economy" line was a load of old pony, plus I'm not a fan of the EU.

I hate Miliband, he is not someone I view as "PM Material". Ed Balls looks like the biggest crook going, and although I'm probably closer aligned with UKIP, I can't stand Farage either. Cameron, whilst he is never going to rank among the best we ever had, is for me the best choice of a VERY bad bunch from the rogues gallery.

I am also not particularly impressed by how campaigning is carried out these days. By any of the parties.

However, I hate unions, despise people who live off benefits with no real interest for going out and getting work or stupid bints who go and get themselves knocked up by 4 different fathers and end up in a £400K mansion, I hate people being let into the country who either don't want to work and/or are offended by our culture and religious views (or lack thereof), I feel the country was taken into dark times with the last Labour government and feel the "Global Economy" line was a load of old pony, plus I'm not a fan of the EU.

I hate Miliband, he is not someone I view as "PM Material". Ed Balls looks like the biggest crook going, and although I'm probably closer aligned with UKIP, I can't stand Farage either. Cameron, whilst he is never going to rank among the best we ever had, is for me the best choice of a VERY bad bunch from the rogues gallery.
I would say that in the context of your views generally it's unlikely anyone in the Labour Party would be viewed by you as PM material so Ed would probably not take that personally.

I would say that in the context of your views generally it's unlikely anyone in the Labour Party would be viewed by you as PM material so Ed would probably not take that personally.

That's not actually true. If the economy was running a healthy surplus, the Tories did not release some of that to the people, and Labour had someone half way electable (which against D Cameron is not that hard) then I might be inclined to vote red.

I'm not Tory thru and thru, I just am at the moment. I'm not one of these old skool'ers who votes by default (much like your goodself), I think carefully about which party aligns closest with me and I would say in 1997, if I were a year older, I'd have voted Labour.

You see, this is exactly what happens to Liberal Democrats when they get into bed with the Tories. I told people it would end in tears at the time, you just didn't listen did you??

Back