• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Like the way the report says former Plymouth and Dundee United manager.................:sad:

2 years ago today since Wembley.

Thank you Luggy! Good luck at Torquay.

Dear old Luggy. Got nothing but criticism from many Southend fans during his time with us, then he got sacked and we all loved him. Funny old world.

2 years ago today since Wembley.

Thank you Luggy! Good luck at Torquay.

That can never be taken away from him , thank you for taking my team to Wembley .:thumbsup:

Agree with all of that, a great man - If he had not been sacked maybe we would have won that day , for sure we could not have been any worse. I dont think I will ever forgive Brown for his farce of a team selection that day and his comments afterwards. I hope he does well and gets enjoyment from it

Has now left Torquay. Set to be announced as Yeovil boss. Better get Corr and Timlin signed up, Brown. Few quid on the Glovers to go straight back up next year I think.

Surprised to see him back in management at this level after such a long break, let's hope we can get Corr and Timlin signed up on new deals before too long!

Corr has family in Swindon. Could see him moving on if we don't go up. Sadly.

Hahaha BILEL! Think Sturrocks probably of the "been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, confiscated the scissors, got the (mental) scars to prove it" mentality now :hilarious:

P.s. I know you're joking.
P.p.s. Good joke!

Corr has family in Swindon. Could see him moving on if we don't go up. Sadly.
Think it said in an Echo story the other day that he still lives there which surprised me given how long he's been here. If Sturrock is at Yeovil and we don't go up I can definitely see that happening, which would be a massive blow.

If the Yeovil rumours are true then its both good and bad news...
Good news because it would mean Luggy must be in good health...
Bad news because if we don't go up, next season will see a re-run of the situation when Tilly first got the Lincoln job and initially did well...for Lincoln read Yeovil, for Tilly read Luggy and for Luggy read Brown:angry:

Buzzin for him. So much respect for the man. Gotta be in with a shout of promotion next season with him there. Just hope Corr doesn't leave. Can't see Timlin going down there though which is a bonus.

If true, the I would think Corr, Leonard, Prosser, possibly Hurst would be on their sopping list.

maybe we can persuade them to take Paul Smith and Weston instead...

I would be more worried about Coughlan going there.

Back