• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cassidy has had in total 536 minutes scoring 0 and goals scored by the team whilst he has played 8
Pigot has had in total 1106 minutes scoring 6 and goals scored by the team whilst he has played 20

Case closed m'lord.

It's almost like you enjoy it more when we have players who are struggling or lack confidence rather than someone in top form as you only ever post negative cr*p. Your a bizarre "fan"

I have seen Cassidy working the flanks very well, he has very good close control (normally) and I would like to see the 3 of them (Barry, Pig and Butch) on the pitch at the same time and getting some goals, goals, goals.

4-3-3! .. What sort of madness is this!:winking:

Actually i like Cassidy but his terrible scoring ratio is so bad,Joe in the few games I have seen him just seems to be in the right place to score,not overly keen on his work rate but what the hell his 6 goals have been priceless for us.

My view is the same team and dare I say it to the zoners stick a certain young quick hungry forward on the bench.

We already do.....Weston

Cassidy has had in total 536 minutes scoring 0 and goals scored by the team whilst he has played 8
Pigot has had in total 1106 minutes scoring 6 and goals scored by the team whilst he has played 20

Case closed m'lord.

I don't go much on stats but Mrsblue has got me thinking. You zoners may not of noticed but Cassidy and Mrsblue have very similar stats..... let me explain.

Mrsblue...... joins the zone Oct 12...... 4215 posts
Cassidy...... career starts Nov 12........4215 mins.....Allowing 60mins per match if you include subs...on/off

Mrsblue......Interesting post 4 with a few mildly amusing likes.
Cassidy........ goals scored 4 with assists v Cheltenham, creating space in the box at Oxford for Worrall and Pigott

Mrsblue...... no help to any player or club
Cassidy...... an asset to both

Mrsblue..... has stated that Cassidy should be selling programmes in the car park at roots hall
Cassidy......has stated that Mrsblue should be selling programmes in the car park at Col u

Case closed m'lord

We already do.....Weston[/QUOTE

i'm generally always hungry ... Doesn't mean I should play professional football. Antigua must be so bad that had I been conceived there I surely would have a shot at an international career. Nothing personally against Miles but surely he has photos of Brown up to no good at the hotel.

I don't go much on stats but Mrsblue has got me thinking. You zoners may not of noticed but Cassidy and Mrsblue have very similar stats..... let me explain.

Cassidy...... career starts Nov 12........4215 mins.....Allowing 60mins per match if you include subs...on/off

Cassidy........ goals scored 4 with assists v Cheltenham, creating space in the box at Oxford for Worrall and Pigott

Mrsblue..... has stated that Cassidy should be selling programmes in the car park at roots hall
Cassidy......has stated that Mrsblue should be selling programmes in the car park at Col u

Case closed m'lord

You have too much time on your hands!

Tranmere are going to be the ones that finally get a hammering from us, I am putting my neck on the line here and going for a 4-0 home win Barry Corr with 2 goals and 1 each from Leonard and Pigott. Attendance 6244
If we are going crazy let's predict one of the goals will cone from a corner:hilarious:

Well if we're going crazy - I see one of out four goals coming from a mazy white run down the right where he beats three players before putting in an inch perfect cross to an unmarked Weston, who deftly chests it down for Cassidy to thump an amazing shot into top left corner - however the ball hits the back frame of the goal, spins out, isn't given, only for Bazza to score from six inches out on sandy soil.

Case closed m'lord

Excellent !
Great post to wake up to.

I see that Tranmere have reduced the coach fare for Saturday's game to a tenner. I wonder how many will travel down fow what is a big game for them based on their 6 pointer vs Mansfield on Tuesday?

I see that Tranmere have reduced the coach fare for Saturday's game to a tenner. I wonder how many will travel down fow what is a big game for them based on their 6 pointer vs Mansfield on Tuesday?

Nice offer by Tranmere. With stops, it has got to be about a 5 hour journey each way by coach. That's a lot of time travelling to get a spanking at the end of it:smile:

Back