• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massimo Giovanni

Old Timer⭐⭐
Tuesday is only a few days and nights away.
The BIG games keep on coming; it is all to play for for both teams with aspirations (and cliches) to the fore.
We MUST have 3pts, they would settle for a point.
With the "park the bus" situation looming Mr Brown must sharpen things up.
Dan in GK, hopefully no mask.
Same back 4 (injuries permitting) BUT have Mads and JBW/Luke on the bench as left and right side cover.
Middies? Tims, Atko, Wozza and Deegs (with Lenny, Mac, Kevan/Jack on bench).
Barry and Cassidy to start, The Pig to come on (after 60 mins?) .

3 nil Blues, sometime WE WILL hit top gear!

5734 crowd, 234 from The Valleys.

Tuesday is only a few days and nights away.
The BIG games keep on coming; it is all to play for for both teams with aspirations (and cliches) to the fore.
We MUST have 3pts, they would settle for a point.
With the "park the bus" situation looming Mr Brown must sharpen things up.
Dan in GK, hopefully no mask.
Same back 4 (injuries permitting) BUT have Mads and JBW/Luke on the bench as left and right side cover.
Middies? Tims, Atko, Wozza and Deegs (with Lenny, Mac, Kevan/Jack on bench).
Barry and Cassidy to start, The Pig to come on (after 60 mins?) .

3 nil Blues, sometime WE WILL hit top gear!

5734 crowd, 234 from The Valleys.
I cannot disagree too vehemently with your line-up since Atkinson after his goalSS! Is showing more confidence going forwards but Leonard will always be a better bet so midfield should be: Worrall,Leonard,Deegan,Timlin.

So drop a player who is in form and move a cm to wide midfield. Hmm, work that one out. Brown won't do that.

So drop a player who is in form and move a cm to wide midfield. Hmm, work that one out. Brown won't do that.
Brown not doing it will prove how right I am! And I,d be happy not to see Payne till next season

A point for us will all but guarantee a place in the play offs, all 3 and the faint hope of automatics will roll on for another game, but that fate still rests with Wycombe slipping as well as our surpassing of Bury in over a weeks time.

Could be an important night, with Bury playing Shrewsbury and Wycombe playing Exeter, both losable games.

Tough call on McLaughlin/Worrall, otherwise no need to change anything.

What's the lowdown on Newport.

Are they strong, physical and a bit direct, or is that wrong?

A point for us will all but guarantee a place in the play offs, all 3 and the faint hope of automatics will roll on for another game, but that fate still rests with Wycombe slipping as well as our surpassing of Bury in over a weeks time.

Bury v Shrewsbury on Tuesday night can shake things up a bit, but we of course have to do our bit. Maybe we could get a favour from Exeter at Wycombe but I am not too hopeful after they got stuffed 4-0 by the shrews on Saturday. Bring Worrall in for MacLaughlin unchanged other than that. Be great to see Dan set a new record as well. UTB

Bury v Shrewsbury on Tuesday night can shake things up a bit, but we of course have to do our bit. Maybe we could get a favour from Exeter at Wycombe but I am not too hopeful after they got stuffed 4-0 by the shrews on Saturday. Bring Worrall in for MacLaughlin unchanged other than that. Be great to see Dan set a new record as well. UTB

Yep , I think to give us any realistic chance of the top three then Shrewsbury and Exeter ( and us ) need to win on Tuesday.

Think I would gives Corr a rest and start Piggott this week.

and replace him with who......which other striker is scoring goals at the moment, if he is fit enough then he has to play,maybe if we are winning take him of for the last 15-20 minutes but you have to start the only striker who is scoring goals

Same again for me . The team that played on Saturday won. For me changes send out the wrong message to the squad. Also, listening to Brown, he feels that Deegan especially did enough (which I agree with) to wear the shirt again on Tuesday night.

Back