• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

davew

Coach
big game Tuesday night, do you think we can win this one, always need a bit of luck, I am hoping we can, i am sure the send faithful will give their full support

big game Tuesday night, do you think we can win this one, always need a bit of luck, I am hoping we can, i am sure the send faithful will give their full support

If you are hoping to continue winning to make the autos then give up. If you want us to continue winning to keep a head of steam up for the play-off's then yes that would be good.

If you are hoping to continue winning to make the autos then give up. If you want us to continue winning to keep a head of steam up for the play-off's then yes that would be good.

Wycombe lose to Exeter and we win tonight puts a different perspective on it. Win the remaining four and we will auto promote. That is an undeniable fact. Now the likelihood of that is about as slim as Napster buying a round of beers but I have seen many strange things in life.

One game at a time !

Shouldn't you be watching Orient VS Doncaster? A big game in YOUR relegation scrap. Don't pretend "WE" is SOUTHEND. You will never understand what being a SOUTHEND fan really feels like when Orient is your first team. You can't support both, that's not football.

Ben Reeves.

[video=youtube;8B3qPpW_OcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B3qPpW_OcI[/video]

Until its mathematically impossible to get an automatic place then you have to still believe it’s possible

No reason to expect anything other than three points tonight.

As for the autos.....it ain't over until the fat lady sings and that's not yet.

With 9 goals in the last 11 games BBBC will be a big loss tonight, assuming what PB said is true.

If we win , Shrewsbury beat Bury and Exeter beat Wycombe. , then we have a decent chance.
Anything other than those 3 results and I think the autos may be too far off.

It isn't entirely out of the question.

We have to win all of our games. Obviously that would see us finish above Bury regardless of their results, as would require Wycombe to slip up twice.

That could be the issue as they have the easier (on paper) run in.

I can see Bury v Southend ending in a draw, which will virtually promote Wycombe.

What did he say? Linky.....?

It was a twitter quote from CP, saying that according to PB, BBBC has gone back to Ireland for a family issue, and doesn't expect him to be back for tonight.

It could be true, it could be that he is back in time, and it could also be a bit of gamesmanship...

It was a twitter quote from CP, saying that according to PB, BBBC has gone back to Ireland for a family issue, and doesn't expect him to be back for tonight.

It could be true, it could be that he is back in time, and it could also be a bit of gamesmanship...

Thanks folks. Not good news at all for us or Barry. :sad:

But could be just the time for Piggot and Cassidy to take advantage. They did look good when they first played together, and nothing would please me more than for them to both come good tonight.

Back