• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why would Brown leave NOW when he has the chance of adding a promotion to his CV?

He can take us up, and then sign for Portsmouth and boost his credentials massively. He can leave now, watch us get promoted and take 0 credit for the work he has done. I don't think he would leave quite yet even IF they have approached him. He's not that daft.

Nothing is going to happen with Phil, or Pompey, or any likely employed manager; till season and play offs are over.
There MAY be a story here but the script has not been written.

Nothing is going to happen with Phil, or Pompey, or any likely employed manager; till season and play offs are over.
There MAY be a story here but the script has not been written.

Never stopped us before from running riot over a possibility and it definitely won't stop this thread, we can't help ourselves, it a drug this ShrimperZone !!

When all this rhubarb was first aired I was more than a bit worried that the wheels would come off against Newport. Obviously that didn't happen, in fact it was probably the best I have seen the team play this season. Until it is factually confirmed that PB will be going to Portsmouth I'm inclined to think it just won't happen and the team will steam-roller over the finish line in third place, auto. Would he take the job then, I wonder?
Ahhhhhhh. Tuesday's excellent performance all makes sense now. The player's all read this thread and thought Phil was on his way out. That gave them the confidence to play with freedom. Expect next to see a Steve Evans/crawley dressing room type video when he leaves.:winking:.

Note, this is not to be taken seriously (which should be obvious)r

Ahhhhhhh. Tuesday's excellent performance all makes sense now. The player's all read this thread and thought Phil was on his way out. That gave them the confidence to play with freedom. Expect next to see a Steve Evans/crawley dressing room type video when he leaves.:winking:.

Note, this is not to be taken seriously (which should be obvious)r

Please don't mention Steve Evans on here. This is a respectable place

Back