• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well, still four more games to go but was discussing last night with the fella who sits next to me who the player of the season would be. Throwing that open to everybody here then?

a few contenders at the mo i make my dec at end of season, will be a bit limited as i only goto home games

Got to be Barry, gives his all, whatever role he's asked to play, scored goals, puts his body on the line for the team, always a hand full for our opponents, Rough and ready yes, but we are not in the Premier league, in the 4th division Barry is a very useful player to have in our club.

Out of interest, what is a seasonWell?

A seasonWell is unfortunately a typo London. Only realised that this was in the heading when I finished typing it and somehow managed to get the first word of my sentence in the heading, lol... :nope::nope: Perhaps a mod might be kind enough to sort this out for me and also add a poll?

For my money it has to be Dan, then BBBC and either Luke Prosser or Ben Coker in third place.

Would be harsh if it wasn't Bentley!

Harsh.... it would be embarrassing. I am amazed that anyone would even consider any other player. I know we will have only a slim chance of keeping such a talent but some fans really don't help at this club.

Voting now open on the OS. You've only got until Thursday to vote though, they've not given us very long this season it's normally open for weeks.

Looking back over past winners and noting the fact that they either left us straight after winning POTY or soon after, my vote goes to LEE BARNARD. I think you all should take note and follow my example!:winking:

Tough one, dont think there are too many stand out performers, and many have been in and out of the side.

Corr or Bentley I think are the two Id opt for.

Mr Corr for me.

Watching him fight losing battles against 2 defenders was sad but he battled on regardless,now he has more support and reaped the benefit.

Nice one Bazza.

Bentley for me all day long, lsot count of the amount of top top saves he produced when we could of drew or lost, only problem is usually our player of the year leaves so maybe Paul Smith lol

Having just voted on the O/S, it appears that Danny boy is romping home at the moment.

Back