• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Big Bad Barry Corr

First XI⭐
Well, still four more games to go but was discussing last night with the fella who sits next to me who the player of the season would be. Throwing that open to everybody here then?

Worrall for me.

IMO we needed a winger on the opposite side to Hurst who could do a similar job and that is what we got. If Hurst played like he did last season then Corr would have been rubbing his hands at that prospect!

I'd be looking at Corr or White. With a special mention for Adam Thompson.
Worrall hasn't played enough.

Bentley, Corr & Worrall should be the top 3 but in what order I don't know. Probably Corr should get it when he gets the winner at Wembley to take us up.

We haven't really had a stand out performer this season and that's testament to the squad.

Bentley, Worrall and Corr the three main contenders. Coker is probably not too far behind.

Almost impossible to decide between those three, Corr was forced to play in a way he knew didn't suit him and did okay and has been superb since the change in formation. Worrall has been excellent in pretty much every game he's played was pretty much our only goal threat for a couple of months. Bentley's record is unreal, particularly at home, something like 5 goals conceded at home all season? 18 clean sheets all season is a ridiculous figure and he must be pretty annoyed that we didn't have strikers who could finish the opposition off.

Dan Bentley all day long

Corr 2nd
Timlin 3rd (think he's been very consistent this season and always gives 100%, I'm sure others do, but, with Timlin, because of his tenacity and desire, it shows more)

Barry Corr.....we look a better team when he is in the side in general....either him or Ibenfeldt

Back