• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Nervous already.

We need to play our best 11. That means Corr and maybe Worrall.

Would replace Atkinson with Worrall and Piggott with Corr based on today's performances.

Winner takes 3rd I think, Wycombe are falling apart and it'll be a massive blow for Bury if they lose on Tuesday, though I don't think it'll be as damaging for us if we were to lose.

Whoever put the ball in the back of the Bury net and win will be famous as Benj back in 91!

Hopefully White will be back too. Corr needs to start again cos Pigott looks shagged.

I don't want to appear rude but I've seen a few comments on Pig now... but he's about 20 years old, a professional footballer, how the hell can he be knackered after a few games with us????

I agree with Wycombe looking dodgy us or Bury could just sneek it.
Both sides should play all out attacking football which could play into our hands as I feel we are always better when sides open up against us.
Also with the game being free entry for all supporters surely its worth throwing a sicky and backing the blues in numbers on Tuesday night.
Come on you fellow shrimpers lets sing our hearts out for the lads!!!

A call to arms. Your team needs you. Everybody find some way to get to Tuesday's match and sing your heart out for the lads. This is our Final. Win and we can sneak into 3rd, lose and its play offs. Rally round everyone.

I don't want to appear rude but I've seen a few comments on Pig now... but he's about 20 years old, a professional footballer, how the hell can he be knackered after a few games with us????

Today was his 19th game with us, so not quite "a few".

They are talking the game up on their forum saying its going to be a cup final cannot agree more they say around 7500 which is great for Bury can we take 500 plus remember its free and we have only got a 1000 seat allocated area.
Its a must win game for us both.
Those that go will have to have your singing heads on come on you Shrimpers!

Biggest game of the season so far. Its a play off game for 3rd place (Wycombe will be caught by either team)

Let me just clarify.....If I get to Bury on Tuesday I get in for free
Yes free admission for anyone going to Bury no advance tickets just turn up. Remember we are in the Main Stand Family area rather than the usual away end.

Can't wait for it!

If we can take 400 that will be a good turnout for a 500+ mile round trip on a Tuesday night.

Love to be going, but due to already using up holiday allocation for family holidays its a no for me. Morecombe and any playoff games defo especially as away leg will be a weekend.

I wish i could make this but uni is getting to the business end of the year!

I honestly think the match being abandoned could aid us, when we went there we had drawn 0-0 with cambridge after losing to burton and squad morale was low, but now we have won 5 on the bounce and we are much better set to go into this game!

Back