• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am officially Mr smug having booked travel and tickets last week.......free travel ron? Just a couple of grand from today's bumper gates receipts should cover it

I can recommend the Midland Hotel on the seafront. Luxury Art Deco hotel with fantastic views of Morecambe Bay. Expensive but what about treating your self to a night after we we win promotion at £150. Stayed there with wife, great breakfast and managed to set the toast conveyer machine on fire.:sad:

Surely I can justify that with the missus as I'm saving money by avoiding the playoffs (I hope) lol.. I'm just after a nice cheap bnb tbh if anyone can recommend any

It's a long way up to Morecambe
It's a long way back home
It's a long way back to Southend
To the place I love
Farewell Canvey Island
Farewell Bas-il-don
It's a long way back to Sarf-end
And my heart's right there

Last edited:
I decided I was going to Morcambe whatever the result against Luton so picked up my tickets on Friday. Was the only person in there! :smile:

Good effort but one slight adjustment for completeness. I guess you know love should be know but either works.

Best wishes from Mr Pedant.

It's a long way up to Morecambe
It's a long way back home
It's a long way back to Southend
To the sweetest place I love
Farewell Canvey Island
Farewell Bas-il-don
It's a long way back to Sarf-end
And my heart's right there

Was always going to go to this one anyway but I be.eive a lot of people did wait until after the games the yesterday and this was evident from the queue outside the ticket office following the game.
Hopefully we will sell out and make some noise when we get automatic promotion next week :smile:

Was always going to go to this one anyway but I be.eive a lot of people did wait until after the games the yesterday and this was evident from the queue outside the ticket office following the game.
Hopefully we will sell out and make some noise when we get automatic promotion next week :smile:

Got my ticket after yesterday's game at about 5.50pm and I was virtually last person queuing so no problems getting tickets. Presumably more coaches will be laid on? Anyone know? Waiting for Wino to respond to pm.

Got my ticket after yesterday's game at about 5.50pm and I was virtually last person queuing so no problems getting tickets. Presumably more coaches will be laid on? Anyone know? Waiting for Wino to respond to pm.

We have been given a good allowance of tickets so I suspect most if not all who want to go will.
I think the trust has laid on extra coaches and I also think the TZ have about four coaches. Supply and demand. Sure is a long way to go for the final game though?

Went and got mine before the game, at about 11am, and glad I did as the queue after the match was quite long! Hopefully we can fill as much of our allocation as possible, Saturday at Morecambe is equally as massive as yesterday's game was!

Big Ron gotta lay on free or subsidised travel surely for this one? im going either way but it would be a nice gesture

I went to the ticket office at 2.40 and had my tickets bought by 2.45. Great service. Taylor gets in free as he is with a paying adult to more joy there

Blackpool family room booked
All going that's 4 more than usual
Coming out the woodwork for this one.....

WHEN (not if) successful this weekend, how long will the coaches wait for after the game finishes. Because obviously after a normal game its very much get to the coach asap but baring in mind possible celebrations after the game, how long will the coaches hang on for? Because I'm not leaving until I get a selfie with Adam Barrett :winking:.

I remember after the Swansea game when we went up we didn't leave the ground until about an hour after.
Seemed longer than a hour but topped up my sun tan waiting for coach back to the car park. Great day, good memories, thanks to Freddy Eastwood. Shame Swansea went in the opposite direction to us:'(

Back