• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Right, if off down the ground.

I expect nothing less than a full-scale wrestling match to be in progress on the floor of the ticket office when I arrive.

Well the question is, where are the block W regulars that aren't on SZ (probably 9 in 10) going to go? They'll probably head for W as they do every week, and if they realise X is open they'll want to go there, they'll naturally want to be in the block furthest along nearest the away fans. Most of these will pile out of the bar with 5 minutes to go, if both W and X have all been sold and there are people sat there it's going to be mayhem.

Anyone else find this incredible. It happens every sell out match. Thankfully, that's not very often, but I can't believe the club and TBV haven't ironed this all out before. People talking about the Luton mob coming down, but there could be more action between home fans and stewards in V, X and W.

Its going to be unallocated standing in X, just been to swap mine.

when they gave luton the allocation we looked destined for play offs which would have put people off going today to save money for 3 extra games.

What a bunch of moaning miserable gits, how about just going and supporting the team ? Couldn't give a **** where i'm sitting, important thing is we ALL get behind the team.

Right, if off down the ground.

I expect nothing less than a full-scale wrestling match to be in progress on the floor of the ticket office when I arrive.

All very civilized, but the queue is moving slower than Rob Newman in his last season!

Off subject a little, but if anyone is attending the ticket office to change their tickets, can they enquire whether the Morecambe tickets will be on sale after the game as I anticipate a rush if it is all down to the last game?

Stupid question, possibly, but I'm in Blue Upper and it says on the ticket to enter through the turnstiles in Shakespeare Drive.

Do the ticket checking machines recognize this, or can I just go in from the Victoria Avenue side, as that's easier for me?

Not overly important, but be good to know.

Stupid question, possibly, but I'm in Blue Upper and it says on the ticket to enter through the turnstiles in Shakespeare Drive.

Do the ticket checking machines recognize this, or can I just go in from the Victoria Avenue side, as that's easier for me?

Not overly important, but be good to know.

You can get into the South stand from Shakespeare Drive. There are separate turnstiles.

Off subject a little, but if anyone is attending the ticket office to change their tickets, can they enquire whether the Morecambe tickets will be on sale after the game as I anticipate a rush if it is all down to the last game?

they went on sale the other day so pretty much they should be on sale after the match for sure (maybe not before though)

they went on sale the other day so pretty much they should be on sale after the match for sure (maybe not before though)

Thanks. i notice that you have yet to visit Old Trafford or Villa Park. they are both tin pot clubs not worth visiting!

So if Block X is unallocated standing, are people with tickets in V etc going to be allowed to walk across like they do every week? Because the vast majority of TBV won't have gone down there this morning to swap their seat and the hordes that pile in there before kick off will want to stand there whether you like it or not.

Back