• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well have we all recovered ??

On coach at 12.00am to get to game and get off coach at 03.25am to get home from Bury this morning.
Quick 20 minutes "power nap" then time to get up for work.
What a day - was it worth it ? You ####### bet it was.

2 games to go and the dream is still alive.

By the way did anyone else spot the suited intruder on the pitch after the final whistle last night - some say
it was the "lesser spotted Ron Martin" but that cant be true, can it.
Glory hunter RM - youre having a laugh

ps. Massive respect to Dave Worrell - all our thoughts with him

Well have we all recovered ??

On coach at 12.00am to get to game and get off coach at 03.25am to get home from Bury this morning.
Quick 20 minutes "power nap" then time to get up for work.
What a day - was it worth it ? You ####### bet it was.

2 games to go and the dream is still alive.

By the way did anyone else spot the suited intruder on the pitch after the final whistle last night - some say
it was the "lesser spotted Ron Martin" but that cant be true, can it.
Glory hunter RM - youre having a laugh

ps. Massive respect to Dave Worrell - all our thoughts with him

Why did you leave at 12.00am was the coach pulled by a horse?

Why did you leave at 12.00am was the coach pulled by a horse?

Nah, he actually left after the game had finished.

(In fairness, if he did only get a few hours sleep I think even I can forgive such a minor error!)

RM................I'd like to think he was showing he is with the team all the way and that was his way of giving appreciation. Suspect otherwise though but at least it added to our numbers on the pitch telling Bury this was massive and "WE DID YOU."

Co0uldnt it be ,that like the supporters who travelled there ,he was just as happy and over the moon with the win ,that he just wanted to express that to the players .

That's exactly what happened. He applauded the fans and hugged and shook hands with the players. Personally I felt it was good to see - he's not been particularly visible recently but he's been supporting Brown and he wants to see us get promoted, just like the rest of us.

Trying to spin this into a negative just stinks of people being desperate to find anything to bash RM about. RM isn't the devil, he's just a over-stretched and financially challenged ego who's trying to organise a complex development in an uncertain and constantly changing economic environment. Some people can't see that, and instead think he's single-handedly trying to destroy the club while getting a handjob from the fans and lining his pocket.

That's exactly what happened. He applauded the fans and hugged and shook hands with the players. Personally I felt it was good to see - he's not been particularly visible recently but he's been supporting Brown and he wants to see us get promoted, just like the rest of us.

Trying to spin this into a negative just stinks of people being desperate to find anything to bash RM about. RM isn't the devil, he's just a over-stretched and financially challenged ego who's trying to organise a complex development in an uncertain and constantly changing economic environment. Some people can't see that, and instead think he's single-handedly trying to destroy the club while getting a handjob from the fans and lining his pocket.

Well said. I get really angry reading some comments about Ron. This kind of sensible post restores my faith. Well done Pubey.

I hope that's not a condition of the season ticket renewals !
I rarely read the small print , but must pay more attention in future.

I fully expect to see RM at morecomb in full kit john terry style at the end of the game.

He'd better be in fancy dress then as it's the last game of the season (possibly). Maybe he could wear a funny wig, oh er ....

Would green if I could.

I couldn't believe it when I heard RM was on the pitch, that is a disgrace!

Yeah Matt, what you on about a disgrace. If he'd pulled out a shotgun and gunned down our squad then that would be a disgrace. Simply celebrating a huge win is fair enough in my opinion. Thinking back over recent times and big game successes he tends to do the same.

All hail King Ron of L'Oreal :Worthy:

Short memories from a lot of people when it comes to Ron

He owns the club, which means it's his and he is allowed to do as he likes with it, including celebrating with his players after a good result. You may not like the bloke but it doesn't make his behaviour disgraceful.

Back