• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What will the away attendance be at Morecambe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The town has a Carnival next weekend, so a few of there fans may stay away to go to that especially as they have nothing to play for. So surely if by Thursday we look to be selling out our allocation it would be a good idea to give us another part of the ground aswell.
There biggest ever gate is 6000 lol
WW2 flyover due at 4pm be nice watching that from the terrace.
Reading their forums they'd rather us go up than Bury because they think the league next year will be more southern which would cause problems with there crowds. Barnet Yeovil Orient Col U and Crawley being the southern sides going in the division

If by Thursday we look to be selling out our allocation it would be a good idea to give us another part of the ground aswell.

If I recall correctly, terrace opposite the main stand is divided into two by the camera gantry so if we sell the 2,000 it would make sense to give us half of that stand.

It's a bit strange though as there is no separate price for under 14's anyone got a free ticket yet and what do they do to it to make it an under 14?

I've got a free child ticket. They just tear the stub down to the Junior £5 section (terrace).

Whilst I appreciate the queues will be long tomorrow morning, and the phone lines hot......is it fair/reasonable that Morecambe might open up 2 sides of their stadium for us "travelers" aka Freddies ???:unsure:

I've got a free child ticket. They just tear the stub down to the Junior £5 section (terrace).
Ok so a free under 14 ticket is actually a junior ticket valid up to the age of 18.
You can see what I'm getting at here. All I have to say is that my child is under 14 and I get a free ticket even though they may be older than 14 the ticket is the same. Ok not the biggest saving in the world but a bit of a loophole!

Ok so a free under 14 ticket is actually a junior ticket valid up to the age of 18.
You can see what I'm getting at here. All I have to say is that my child is under 14 and I get a free ticket even though they may be older than 14 the ticket is the same. Ok not the biggest saving in the world but a bit of a loophole!

yeah good point if they are giving you same ticket which wont distinguish if ticket was for under 14 or junior under 18. Might do that myself!

Apologies if it's been said on another thread, but worth a mention - the average attendance at the Globe Arena this season is 1918 (inc. away fans) so it is almost certain that we will outnumber them by a significant margin.

Back