• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I cant help myself but I keep thinking about losses that should have been draws and draws that should have been wins...bad case of the "if only"...Why do our beloved club put us through this? Just two more points would have been enough. #statingthebleedinobvious

That's gone through my head so many times. So frustrating. If only we had held onto a 1-0 lead at Burton when they had 10 men instead of throwing it away

I cant help myself but I keep thinking about losses that should have been draws and draws that should have been wins...bad case of the "if only"...Why do our beloved club put us through this? Just two more points would have been enough. #statingthebleedinobvious

That's gone through my head so many times. So frustrating. If only we had held onto a 1-0 lead at Burton when they had 10 men instead of throwing it away

I keep thinking if only we hadn't gone on this stupid, senseless, needless unbeaten run and hadn't started keeping all these clean sheets we wouldn't be in this situation

It really can't be play-offs as far as I'm concerned because we could be playing in Plymouth at 6.35pm on the Sunday and I have my first AS exam at 9am on the Monday

It really can't be play-offs as far as I'm concerned because we could be playing in Plymouth at 6.35pm on the Sunday and I have my first AS exam at 9am on the Monday

Can't even contemplate how I'll feel at 5.45 on Saturday if we aren't promoted. The torture that is the play offs is a bridge too far

Still sitting here at Twickenham (Rugby World Cup work...) but am just looking through the screen and day'dreaming' about Grimsby away 10 years ago....

If you think about it then Saturday is equivalent to a play-off final....only we should be fitter for it rather than play 3 more games....and we all know how little stress SUFC put us all through in play-offs!!

If you think about it then Saturday is equivalent to a play-off final....only we should be fitter for it rather than play 3 more games....and we all know how little stress SUFC put us all through in play-offs!!

Just remember - we've never lost a play-off final!

Been singing the 'Ee-eye-ee-eye-oh' and 'Southend boys' songs at work to garner (:winking:) a bit of interest from the Penzanceiscenti with some amused responses. Got a real buzz of expectation but I'm sure I'll be twitching like a post-Vindaloo sphincter come 3pm Saturday.

Matthew 6:34

“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

:thumbsup:

Got a feeling we (Bury) will have a delayed kick off.Intel now reckon there could be around 400-500 arriving without tickets.Doubt they will refuse admission to that number in order to keep the peace.Rather than have us mingling around the ground in home ends,the logical option will be to put us together in an area of a home stand but as yet,they are still saying no more Bury fans allowed.Think you guys will need to sweat it out for at least 15 mins if you only draw or lose.

God how nervous is all this...Can hardly think of anything else..The Buzz is rising big time.....

2400 Shrimper's taking over Morecambe's ground..

The so long awaited time to get back to League 1

Ok what are your thoughts, fears and jubilation?
Tomorrow will be the day before the day:smile:

Got a feeling we (Bury) will have a delayed kick off.Intel now reckon there could be around 400-500 arriving without tickets.Doubt they will refuse admission to that number in order to keep the peace.Rather than have us mingling around the ground in home ends,the logical option will be to put us together in an area of a home stand but as yet,they are still saying no more Bury fans allowed.Think you guys will need to sweat it out for at least 15 mins if you only draw or lose.

..............or, you will know 15 minutes from full time that it's all over for you regardless of your score :smiles:

..............or, you will know 15 minutes from full time that it's all over for you regardless of your score :smiles:
Exactly.I cant see any of us not winning to be honest,but hope its a positive wrong this time.Still say we will go up via the play offs if needbe.Could turn nasty if we know we cant go up and still 15 mins left.Tranmere and Bury are not the best of mates even when its not crucial.

We could have a delayed kick off with hold ups on the M6 by all accounts! Could be you guys sweating!!! :winking:

According to the Echo there are 3 days to go; that makes the game Sunday in my book, so when did it move!!!

We could have a delayed kick off with hold ups on the M6 by all accounts! Could be you guys sweating!!! :winking:
Very rare they allow for road hold ups now.A few of our supporters got stuck in traffic and never got there till the 40th minute.

Back