• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not that I believe in such garbage, but hey what a great day to invite the MotM curse!

Excellent and well deserved. Just don't whistle in the theatre.....or mention "the Scottish play"....

May has started as April ended, let's keep the good luck and the positive energy flowing! Congratulations to them both!

Quick. Appoint Steve Kavanagh as manager . . . . . for one game only. Negate the curse!

It just gets better and better. I wonder if Adam could have imagined this when he was warming his arse on the bench. Now lets complete the party celebrations tomorrow. COYB.

Phil brown dies not believe in the curse .Now he has won the award for a third time .So for all you stats men .How did we do the last couple of Manager of the awards he has won .

Its written in the stars. Barrett comes back and leads us to promotion to confirm Southend United legend status

Tomorrow will be Barrett's 299th match for Southend.... If it ends tomorrow with promotion, that will be the only blemish on his career with us. No 300th match.

Tomorrow will be Barrett's 299th match for Southend.... If it ends tomorrow with promotion, that will be the only blemish on his career with us. No 300th match.

Depends if Brown doesn't offer him a new deal, I think Barrett has indicated if Brown wants him he'd stay for another year, otherwise he'll retire.

Depends if Brown doesn't offer him a new deal, I think Barrett has indicated if Brown wants him he'd stay for another year, otherwise he'll retire.

Adam has said he wants another year and will sit down with the management at the end of the season. Hardly surprising given since his announcement he has played every game and I am sure got the passion going again big time.

Phil couldn't have not won that award. We're the most in-form team in the entire football league and probably the entire country. Seven wins in a row is very impressive to say the least. Seven wins in a row without conceding a goal is just mind blowing. Huge congratulations to Brown and the lads.

As for Barrett, I think I'm a little bit in love with him.

Phil couldn't have not won that award. We're the most in-form team in the entire football league and probably the entire country. Seven wins in a row is very impressive to say the least. Seven wins in a row without conceding a goal is just mind blowing. Huge congratulations to Brown and the lads.

As for Barrett, I think I'm a little bit in love with him.

I think if I could have anyone score a winning goal tomorrow it'd be that man. Imagine the celebration!

Well done to both! A brilliant month!

As for the chat on Barrett retiring, I don't think somebody who has played the majority of games this season and just won player of the month should be retiring! Tomorrow will be his 40th game of the season.
Even if we go up he would still be adequate cover. If we stay down then his experience can push us towards promotion again.

Back