• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy

I've worked on a health research project directly involving traveller communities. I spent a great deal of time working and meeting with travellers.

You didn't by any chance meet the ones who ripped off my elderly senile mother and stepfather?

You didn't by any chance meet the ones who ripped off my elderly senile mother and step farther?

See, now we have totally forgotten about Eastwood and are even talking about Travellers stride lengths.

I think it's obvious who in here has seen Snatch and who hasn't. :winking:

Anyway try and keep on topic please, if you wish to discuss travellers start a thread up in the pub and discuss away.

Well back to the con itself, you would think if you were investing 600k you would get this throughly investigated before handing over the money.

Well back to the con itself, you would think if you were investing 600k you would get this throughly investigated before handing over the money.

It happens all the time, normally the players hand the power of attorney of their finances to someone who will invest 'well' and hope they extend their riches to past their short careers. Even back when Pelé was playing he got ripped off with scams like this.

It happens all the time, normally the players hand the power of attorney of their finances to someone who will invest 'well' and hope they extend their riches to past their short careers. Even back when Pelé was playing he got ripped off with scams like this.

All it says to me is footballers are not very bright. Obviously none of them had heard the old phrase 'If it sounds to good to be true then it probably isn't' I have no sympathy either.

Back