• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

and also Wembley tickets will be expensive this year as Grimsby fans are being made to pay at least £36 for a ticket and that's just for a cheap ticket and that's non- league also, expect to pay at least the same if not more:'(
It's a bit odd but I think you will find there will actually be cheaper tickets for the League 2 play off final than for the conference final. It's been like that for a few years now.
Cheapest League 2 play off final ticket last season was £26 (adult)

According to the OS, season ticket seats are being held until 9th May.

They have also now turned off the phones (recorded message asking you to call back), and I don't think you can online. Looks like a trip down to the ground for me.

It's a bit odd but I think you will find there will actually be cheaper tickets for the League 2 play off final than for the conference final. It's been like that for a few years now.
Cheapest League 2 play off final ticket last season was £26 (adult)
hope your right as my mate is from Grimsby and is getting his ticket this week, they are well shocked by the prices, they do have a cheek what they charge tho eh:blush:

Have the ticket office gone home?

I moved 4 places in the first 20 minutes but have been stuck in the same position in the queue for the last 25 minutes.

Have the ticket office gone home?

I moved 4 places in the first 20 minutes but have been stuck in the same position in the queue for the last 25 minutes.

Amazed you got thru. I sent an email this morning and have tried calling 4/5 times and just get the 'high number of calls' message

Are tickets on general sale on Wednesday or Thursday? The website seems to be contradictory...

"Tickets for the game against Boro go on sale to Season Card holders, Blues Lottery members and shareholders on Monday 4th May, Tuesday 5th May and Wednesday 6th May. You will be allowed two tickets per criteria, maximum.

Tickets will then go on general sale from Wednesday."

That confused me as well. Just tweeted the club and was told general sale will be starting Thursday.

As if on cue they've started answering the phones again!

Unfortunately they can't sell away tickets for some reason at the moment.

Having been to Morecambe I was pretty sure that I would go to Stevenage again but bearing in mind costs and my family commitments etc I have decided not to attend the away match because as I don't live in Southend, I would have to travel all the way to the box office and probably queue for ages to try to get tickets. Well as I work during the day, this isn't a feasible option. Phoning the box office as everyone knows is a joke. So therefore I will sit indoors and watch the match on Sky. I'm sure that I am not alone in being put off going to games because of the difficulty that the club makes it for fans to get tickets. To say our ticketing system is antiquated is stating the blindingly obvious. Heaven help us if we get to Wembley again. I remember the ticket chaos last time. Could you imagine it if other businesses made it this difficult to spend money with them? They would soon go out of business. Maybe our club is not bothered because they know pretty well that they will sell all the away tickets in any event.

What time do you think the queue will start forming on Thursday? Might have to get my tent ready at this rate :smile:

Having been to Morecambe I was pretty sure that I would go to Stevenage again but bearing in mind costs and my family commitments etc I have decided not to attend the away match because as I don't live in Southend, I would have to travel all the way to the box office and probably queue for ages to try to get tickets. Well as I work during the day, this isn't a feasible option. Phoning the box office as everyone knows is a joke. So therefore I will sit indoors and watch the match on Sky. I'm sure that I am not alone in being put off going to games because of the difficulty that the club makes it for fans to get tickets. To say our ticketing system is antiquated is stating the blindingly obvious. Heaven help us if we get to Wembley again. I remember the ticket chaos last time. Could you imagine it if other businesses made it this difficult to spend money with them? They would soon go out of business. Maybe our club is not bothered because they know pretty well that they will sell all the away tickets in any event.
Well just look at Ron martins other businesses they have all gone close:'(

To say our ticketing system is antiquated is stating the blindingly obvious. Heaven help us if we get to Wembley again. I remember the ticket chaos last time. Could you imagine it if other businesses made it this difficult to spend money with them? They would soon go out of business. Maybe our club is not bothered because they know pretty well that they will sell all the away tickets in any event.

If we get to Wembley, then ticket sales will be out sourced.

Stevenage Home Leg

Are the club selling tickets online for the home leg? I've got mine, but just trying to find out for a work colleague

Cheers :thumbsup:

Are the club selling tickets online for the home leg? I've got mine, but just trying to find out for a work colleague

Cheers :thumbsup:

Doesn't look like it. Nothing showing on the official site. It's still not clear to me whether the club are selling to non S/Ts etc from tomorrow. It kind of suggests they are.

If we get to Wembley, then ticket sales will be out sourced.

Which will probably mean that we have to pay an additional service (or daylight robbery) charge for the privilege.

In the close season I am going to write to the club with a suggestion how to deal with heavy demands for tickets to ensure that fans who live outside Southend are dealt with on an even playing field. After all, we are in the 21st Century. Queuing for tickets at the ground is so dated.

Which will probably mean that we have to pay an additional service (or daylight robbery) charge for the privilege.

In the close season I am going to write to the club with a suggestion how to deal with heavy demands for tickets to ensure that fans who live outside Southend are dealt with on an even playing field. After all, we are in the 21st Century. Queuing for tickets at the ground is so dated.

Easy, you should be able to print your "e-ticket" at home.....

"Will be on sale from the Blues Box Office early next week" Wouldn't the game be over by then ?

Back