• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I don't think I'd have any problem agreeing with what I've bolded here.

FWIW,as far as Spanish elections are concerned, I used to regularly vote for IU (United Left or ex-communists) but have recently switched to Podemos and will be voting for them again, in next weekend's local elections here.

(As far as Communism is concerned,I take the traditional Marxian view that it's a pity that it never first occured in an advanced industrial society (such as 20th century Germany) rather than a backward,mainly agricultural country, such as the Soviet Union).

What's the matter with sticking all your personal stuff in your user profile, 'about me'. Just cos KingSHRIMPER wants to know doesn't mean you've got to bore the arse off the rest of us:winking:

I don't think I'd have any problem agreeing with what I've bolded here.

FWIW,as far as Spanish elections are concerned, I used to regularly vote for IU (United Left or ex-communists) but have recently switched to Podemos and will be voting for them again, in next weekend's local elections here.

(As far as Communism is concerned,I take the traditional Marxian view that it's a pity that it never first occured in an advanced industrial society (such as 20th century Germany) rather than a backward,mainly agricultural country, such as the Soviet Union).

But East Germany was communist wasn't it ? Problem there really was they had to build a wall and have guards with machine guns to keep the East Germans escaping. Not a great advert for Communism is it?

Only visited a couple of times actually,Steveo.

(I was working as a Probation Hostel Warden in Harrow at the time and wasn't too keen on the early morning starts)!
But presumably still worth getting involved with something that had nothing to do with you as a show of solidarity with your brothers, which ultimately caused the demise of Union power.

But presumably still worth getting involved with something that had nothing to do with you as a show of solidarity with your brothers, which ultimately caused the demise of Union power.

Me and "the other one" weren't there, Stevo.

Once again well done The Tories, just please think of those less fortunate than yourselves in future.

They are worse than anyone could have imagined, even breaking their own manifesto pledges of what they wouldn't cut. I ****ing hate Tories.

Back