• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Amusing that you pick out FLA and their numbers and associate that with 'Tommy Robinson'. He was specifically not invited to their events. They wanted to have a distinction between what they were doing and what EDL, Britain First, etc were doing.

He ignored them and turned up anyway.

Sure there is a crossover between those groups which is why FLA faces were at his Speakers Corner event but the top bods don't want him or members of EDL or BF.

I've listened and read a lot of his output but he has now blocked me on twitter (guess he doesn't value my freedom of speech) and I won't be signing up to his paywall stuff so I guess the opportunity for his words convincing me have passed.

If you have access to his stuff - he recorded himself leaving threatening messages for a leading member of FLA relating to a spat they had over him being barred.

I know some see 'Tommy' as their voice but with his 12 convictions you can never be sure if he will be on the outside long enough to have a voice, and as he has never in his life voted he won't be expressing himself through those means.

I can assure you that although my leanings are to the right, Tommy Robinson will never speak for me. He is a knob.

Please desist from using that nickname for Corbyn (which I have since changed). It is offensive and also undermines each post in which it appears.

Thanks.

Incidentally, I feel this should also apply to regular nicknames users have for other politicians. It doesn't really add anything to the overall debate.

Incidentally, I feel this should also apply to regular nicknames users have for other politicians. It doesn't really add anything to the overall debate.

Does that include Private Eye's the Maybot for Mrs May? :unsure: While I agree that nicknames "don't add anything to the overall debate" that one certainly encapsulates her personality,IMO. :winking:

Amusing that you pick out FLA and their numbers and associate that with 'Tommy Robinson'. He was specifically not invited to their events. They wanted to have a distinction between what they were doing and what EDL, Britain First, etc were doing.

He ignored them and turned up anyway.

Sure there is a crossover between those groups which is why FLA faces were at his Speakers Corner event but the top bods don't want him or members of EDL or BF.

I've listened and read a lot of his output but he has now blocked me on twitter (guess he doesn't value my freedom of speech) and I won't be signing up to his paywall stuff so I guess the opportunity for his words convincing me have passed.

If you have access to his stuff - he recorded himself leaving threatening messages for a leading member of FLA relating to a spat they had over him being barred.

I know some see 'Tommy' as their voice but with his 12 convictions you can never be sure if he will be on the outside long enough to have a voice, and as he has never in his life voted he won't be expressing himself through those means.

Yes I guessed you would be a keen follower of Tommy and being doing your best to silence him. The point was not about TR, it was why the BBC were openly admitting the would portray the FLA as right wing.

Perhaps you could suggest a Labour MP who might appeal to the FLA

Yes I guessed you would be a keen follower of Tommy and being doing your best to silence him. The point was not about TR, it was why the BBC were openly admitting the would portray the FLA as right wing.

Perhaps you could suggest a Labour MP who might appeal to the FLA
hit like instead of reply!
Have the BBC referred to FLA as right wing?
I doubt they will exist for much longer as there has been a big falling out over who keeps the merchandise etc money.

I can assure you that although my leanings are to the right, Tommy Robinson will never speak for me. He is a knob.

I'm sure he won't speak for many people.

He does speak for victims in Rotherham and Luton etc......You know those vulnerable girls who have been ignored by the Labour party.

A lot of the Sikh community like TR as none of our MP's black or white will speak up on their behalf but Tommy does. The Muslim grooming gangs love targeting a Sikhs. They pose as Sikhs online and get the girl to send a picture etc. After that they can blackmail the girl to go further and then the whole family, knowing that they won't go to the police.

That gives them an extra sadistic pleasure knowing they misery they have inflicted on a family of Sikhs and their wider community.

Any of you Labour supporting, male feminists care to comment on that.

hit like instead of reply!
Have the BBC referred to FLA as right wing?
I doubt they will exist for much longer as there has been a big falling out over who keeps the merchandise etc money.

Go on YouTube and watch the interview TR does with a reluctant BBC man at the march.

He does speak for victims in Rotherham and Luton etc......You know those vulnerable girls who have been ignored by the Labour party.

A lot of the Sikh community like TR as none of our MP's black or white will speak up on their behalf but Tommy does. The Muslim grooming gangs love targeting a Sikhs. They pose as Sikhs online and get the girl to send a picture etc. After that they can blackmail the girl to go further and then the whole family, knowing that they won't go to the police.

That gives them an extra sadistic pleasure knowing they misery they have inflicted on a family of Sikhs and their wider community.

You'll no doubt be aware that ex-Labour MP Jack Straw has spoken out on this problem in Blackburn.Unlike you, he identifies this as a problem concerning some groups of Pakistani men, irrespective of their religon.

You'll no doubt be aware that ex-Labour MP Jack Straw has spoken out on this problem in Blackburn.Unlike you, he identifies this as a problem concerning some groups of Pakistani men, irrespective of their religon.

Unlike me, Jack Straw is to frightened to say the word muslim when referring to grooming gangs. He is right in that Pakistanis are top of the league when it comes to grooming but they do have a bigger club so to speak.

Here in Southend and Chelmsford it was Iraqi and Iranians who were targeting young white girls. All done through a net work of mini-cabs and takeaways.....How do they deal with those sort of people in your local town ?

Don't pick a fight you can't possibly win when talking about the far right Rigsby. My dark past will tie you up in knots. You think you know all about Tommy Robinson and how wonderful he is speaking up for selective victims but you really don't. The clue there was selective.

Don't pick a fight you can't possibly win when talking about the far right Rigsby. My dark past will tie you up in knots. You think you know all about Tommy Robinson and how wonderful he is speaking up for selective victims but you really don't. The clue there was selective.

The only reason anyone has ever heard of TR is because not only the silence of the left but their years of institutional bulling of anyone who speaks out.

As we know from the Rochdale and Rotherham cases....Police, doctors and social workers were harassed, sacked or silenced.

If young men feel let down by mainstream politics they will turn to right wing groups.....As we can see by the reaction on here from the usual suspects they are the ones who create a market for Tommy Robinson.

Anyone care to mention the victims of these gangs.....I'm still waiting.

Last edited:
question for the mods, why was Londonblue's nickname for JC offensive?

Exactly.
As I have always said - any Councillor, police officer, social services worker who did not act on information about sex offences should be prosecuted for withholding information. That is how you tackle such crimes.

The likes of 'Tommy Robinson' are only vocal on these crimes if committed by Muslims. These cases are no different to Saville, Westminster, Catholic Church, many many children's homes, Barry Bennell the football coach, many many internet based paedophile rings - it's all allowed to go on because people who know don't tell.
And even all of these types of sex offenders added together don't exceed the fact that if you suffer sex abuse it is more likely to at the hands of someone you know.

All of these need to be dealt with. People like 'Robinson' ignore the vast majority of sex offences as they don't fit the narrative.

Exactly.
As I have always said - any Councillor, police officer, social services worker who did not act on information about sex offences should be prosecuted for withholding information. That is how you tackle such crimes.

The likes of 'Tommy Robinson' are only vocal on these crimes if committed by Muslims. These cases are no different to Saville, Westminster, Catholic Church, many many children's homes, Barry Bennell the football coach, many many internet based paedophile rings - it's all allowed to go on because people who know don't tell.
And even all of these types of sex offenders added together don't exceed the fact that if you suffer sex abuse it is more likely to at the hands of someone you know.

All of these need to be dealt with. People like 'Robinson' ignore the vast majority of sex offences as they don't fit the narrative.

Yes they are.

Who has ever spoke up on behalf of the Sikh community. Endless people will mention the Catholic Church or MP's but as your post proves avoid the victims of muslim grooming gangs

Unlike me, Jack Straw is to frightened to say the word muslim when referring to grooming gangs. He is right in that Pakistanis are top of the league when it comes to grooming but they do have a bigger club so to speak.

Here in Southend and Chelmsford it was Iraqi and Iranians who were targeting young white girls. All done through a net work of mini-cabs and takeaways.....How do they deal with those sort of people in your local town ?

As far as I'm aware, this is not a problem in Sant Cugat or Barcelona.There was a rather ugly demostration/riot in Madrid last weekend,however,after a very different matter.This was after an immigrant died of a heart attack (due to natural causes,apparently) when the Police were trying to detain him for illegally selling goods in the street.That is certainly a problem in most big towns here,especially in the summer.

A single post on Shrimperzone proves something about Muslim grooming gangs? I think you may have lost the plot.

Here we go again, 3 posts from now you will be whinging and taking offence.

Just like those people you want prosecuted, you know the Police, social workers and Firefighters who make complaints about muslims.....The left wing machine goes into overdrive of smear and fear to silence those that speak up. Like all cover ups you will never be able to blame individuals when they are operating under fear and politics from above.

Are you denying that Sikhs have been deliberately targeted for cultural reasons? Or maybe like most people you weren't aware they even have a problem because no one in the media will speak out and no MP, certainly not anyone from Labour on will stand up for them.

Here we go again, 3 posts from now you will be whinging and taking offence.

Just like those people you want prosecuted, you know the Police, social workers and Firefighters who make complaints about muslims.....The left wing machine goes into overdrive of smear and fear to silence those that speak up. Like all cover ups you will never be able to blame individuals when they are operating under fear and politics from above.

Are you denying that Sikhs have been deliberately targeted for cultural reasons? Or maybe like most people you weren't aware they even have a problem because no one in the media will speak out and no MP, certainly not anyone from Labour on will stand up for them.
Just to repeat so it's nice and clear - I do not restrict this to any race, religion or special interest group - any Councillor, police officer, social services worker who did not act on information about sex offences should be prosecuted for withholding information. And rape should be given sentences at least as severe as violent crimes.That is how you tackle such crimes.

I don't see why I would need to single out Sikhs in the way I don't see why others would single out Muslims. These crimes are committed by all religions and none and the victims are from all religions and none.

Just to repeat so it's nice and clear - I do not restrict this to any race, religion or special interest group - any Councillor, police officer, social services worker who did not act on information about sex offences should be prosecuted for withholding information. And rape should be given sentences at least as severe as violent crimes.That is how you tackle such crimes.

I don't see why I would need to single out Sikhs in the way I don't see why others would single out Muslims. These crimes are committed by all religions and none and the victims are from all religions and none.

That's what the Councillors and police were told when they did report it.

Trying to sweep the uncomfortable truth under the PC carpet has allowed these gangs to roam freely for years. Recently the Police officer in charge of the Rotherham scandal has said there are more than 1500 victims. He needs another 100 officers as he has only charged 18 people from over 100 suspects. Its seems even now your attitude and Labours silence means these girls are still being failed by the system.

If it was 1500 muslim victims targeted by the EDL you would be marching through the streets of Rotherham and Rochdale every weekend along with JC and his cronies.......

That's what the Councillors and police were told when they did report it.

Trying to sweep the uncomfortable truth under the PC carpet has allowed these gangs to roam freely for years. Recently the Police officer in charge of the Rotherham scandal has said there are more than 1500 victims. He needs another 100 officers as he has only charged 18 people from over 100 suspects. Its seems even now your attitude and Labours silence means these girls are still being failed by the system.

If it was 1500 muslim victims targeted by the EDL you would be marching through the streets of Rotherham and Rochdale every weekend along with JC and his cronies.......
I’m aware that you are a wind up merchant but it really does not compute that someone who thinks all sexual abuse is bad is clearly not excusing any sexual abuse.
As we have discussed this many, many times you may recall that I don’t accept religion as an excuse for sexual abuse and if your insistence that there be a hierarchy of abusers depending on the their religious or ethnic background doesn’t wash with me.

I’m not really sure why you think my stance of prosecuting anyone who withheld information makes me an excuser – it is the exact opposite – not sure why you struggle to understand that.

Back