• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mods please delete this post – if a standard is set where people accept criticism and even worse issue an apology then this is the kind of forum I and many others won’t want to be a part of.

That sounds very pompous to me :winking:

Last edited:
No you didn't. What it does show is what your up to in post 4607. Just like your mate El Tangle you will now try and weasel out of it. Still that's what we have come to expect from the left, as your post have proved.

My post was exactly the opposite of what you claimed I'd said. So there is no need to weasel out of something I didn't actually say.

I'm personally looking forward to the Jacob Rhys-Mogg dictatorship that's due in a few years. The re-opening of the workhouses will bring a definite boost to our post-Brexit economy and give us hardy souls some daily gruel (well as long as HM Government have stockpiled the Ready Brek!)

My first post on a politics forum. I would put my leaning to right wing labour (or left wing tory). I 100% agree with lots of what labour say but the problem is human nature. If there was a finite number of disadvantaged people (say refuges or homeless or whatever) then we could easily help them. The problem is that then becomes a magnet and draws more people to the fix, or worse it draws those dishonest enough to pretend so they get sonething for nothing.

She ain't exactly doing great at the moment is she? Someone like a Dan Jarvis would be miles ahead in the polls - you know it, everyone knows it, Corbyn is a liability.

Not so sure SaM.Certainly Labour's 2017 manifesto was the most radical I've seen in my lifetime.JC takes the lion's share of the credit for that I think.

Never going to happen.

We'll see Kay. :Whistling:

If we had a pro-EU Labour leader he or she'd been smashing the polls and we'd probably get a 2nd Referendum.

I wonder if some of the anti Corbyn drones would have jumped on this if a Labour MP had said something along the lines of this..... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45096519

I doubt it, because you are being conditioned to believe Corbyn (a man with a faultless record of opposing racism) is in fact a racist, whilst Boris is a harmless manifestation of English buffoonery.

I have been all over this on twitter. Been baiting and putting ****s into the easily wound up and angry since it broke. Much more fun I'm afraid.

By the way, my following count could do with a boost

@genialharry

I wonder if some of the anti Corbyn drones would have jumped on this if a Labour MP had said something along the lines of this..... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45096519

I doubt it, because you are being conditioned to believe Corbyn (a man with a faultless record of opposing racism) is in fact a racist, whilst Boris is a harmless manifestation of English buffoonery.

Yes we are all clones and only believe what the Murdoch press want us to. Please show us the way.

Johnson is a joke who's star is fading. Cornyn is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He isn't a racist but he has a history of siding with Hamas et al. More as an anti America stance and pro Palestinian than anything else

I am not really surprised that sections of this board failed to condmen Johnson at all, yet are happy to lay into Corbyn at any chance they get. I wonder why that is? So your response didn't really come as a surprise.

The same reason why Labour supporters jump on anything that Boris/Farage/Rees-Mogg etc. do but dismiss any story about Corbyn and the questionable company he keeps as 'smears' by the right-wing press. It's politics.

What's worse, making a joke about Muslim women looking like postboxes or associating with Holocaust deniers?

The same reason why Labour supporters jump on anything that Boris/Farage/Rees-Mogg etc. do but dismiss any story about Corbyn and the questionable company he keeps as 'smears' by the right-wing press. It's politics.

What's worse, making a joke about Muslim women looking like postboxes or associating with Holocaust deniers?

And there, right there, you hit the madness on the head. One of the the major planks of the left wing movement is that the holocaust happened and it must never happen again. That is why people like Jeremy Corbyn get on the streets and protest against facsism and the like. I've done it. I've seen him there. I've heard him speak. Over a number of years. This isn't someone who has just appeared out of nowhere. He has been doing it for decades. He isn't an anti semite, he isn't a racist.

So, to suggest that anyone who does that has knowingly involved themselves with holocaust deniers is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous.

But here we are, in 2018, and it is happening. Right before our eyes. Yet we don't ask ourselves "how can this be true?". It would be akin to JRM arguing for a second referendum because the first one got the wrong answer. It's insane stuff.

I know the Mail have been running a bonkers anti Corbyn campaign, possibly to deflect from the dismal behaviour of Johnson and the inability of the Government to, well, govern. But when you are hammering someone for attending a wedding in 2010 because the groom then said something in 2014 its crackers. Even for the Mail. We got both The Sun and Mail attacking him for a laying a wreath on terrorists graves, even though he didn't and they both eventually say that. Neither of them, btw, mention Johnson's many indescretions over the years.

What they are doing is taking an honourable, principled man and attempting to destroy him.

So, it boils down to a simple question. Why are the right wing media so **** scared of Jeremy Corbyn? I am not a media mogul with friends in the Tory Party or enjoying massive tax breaks so I can't really comment with any surety.

Back