• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Every time a spy story about JC and his links with terrorists etc has come in the UK press, he and his staff have been able to bat it away easily,as they will again,if any such stories come up in future.

As for Martin McGuinness,he'll go down in history for his role in the Good Friday peace process rather than his previous IRA membership.

Apart from his 72 visits to meet the IRA.....Something he always denied.

Got a link (that works) to that information?

You will only deny it.

The fact is when ever one of your Labour heroes visited the likes of Adams in the 80's they were cheered through the streets of strong republican areas. Never once was peace ever discussed because JC and his cronies not only believed the IRA would win they didn't care that the majority wanted to remain part of the UK.

They may have murdered 11 soldiers and lots of civilians when they bombed a bar in Ballykelly but people like Ken Livingstone were there to tell them the British 'occupation' is more harmful than the Holocaust.

You will only deny it.

The fact is when ever one of your Labour heroes visited the likes of Adams in the 80's they were cheered through the streets of strong republican areas. Never once was peace ever discussed because JC and his cronies not only believed the IRA would win they didn't care that the majority wanted to remain part of the UK.

They may have murdered 11 soldiers and lots of civilians when they bombed a bar in Ballykelly but people like Ken Livingstone were there to tell them the British 'occupation' is more harmful than the Holocaust.
If you don't have a data source for your '72 visits' claim just say so.
Do you have any link to footage of Corbyn being cheered whilst walking the streets with Adams?
Do you have access to minutes of these meetings as you claim to know what was and wasn't discussed?
Do you have a like to the Ken Livingstone 'quote'?

If you don't have a data source for your '72 visits' claim just say so.
Do you have any link to footage of Corbyn being cheered whilst walking the streets with Adams?
Do you have access to minutes of these meetings as you claim to know what was and wasn't discussed?
Do you have a like to the Ken Livingstone 'quote'?

You claimed earlier everyone knows about British politicians links with Irish terror groups. Seems you don't know any of this yourself. Best you do a bit of research and stop denouncing those that actually know the truth.

sure the right wing press use slurs when they need to effect the way we vote - and they are choosing to use them now because we are constantly on the verge of this government collapsing. The Czech thing has been totally played out and the 'spy's' own words have been laughable when he said Corbyn told them what Thatcher had for breakfast and that the Czech's bankrolled Live Aid. That is the Sun's star witness! That verses the Czech authorities and espionage experts who say the file on Corbyn was the lowest grade 'of interest but not willing/not of use'.
Then you have calls for Corbyn to release his Stasi file - except that the files are available if MI5 want them but the Germans say no file on Corbyn exists (and they have no reason to lie and would easily be found out). Add of course the Tory MP who has retracted comments saying Corbyn sold secrets and paid Corbyn's legal bills. So when the accusations have been made and disproved and we all know that the Sun / Mail / Express lie to sell papers - why are you so willing to believe the lie rather than the evidence?

That is your presumption, it is neither my belief in where the story lies nor does my opinion on the story form part of my post.
However from your response I could guess that you have a preconception as to my supposition on JC; which would not necessarily be accurate.
What would be correct it is that I am uncertain as to JC credibility to be leader of the opposition .
I am in no doubt that he would be a complete feck up as heaven help us, PM.

You claimed earlier everyone knows about British politicians links with Irish terror groups. Seems you don't know any of this yourself. Best you do a bit of research and stop denouncing those that actually know the truth.
its more that you have an overactive imagination so better to back up your claims with a reliable source so they are worth debating

That is your presumption, it is neither my belief in where the story lies nor does my opinion on the story form part of my post.
However from your response I could guess that you have a preconception as to my supposition on JC; which would not necessarily be accurate.
What would be correct it is that I am uncertain as to JC credibility to be leader of the opposition .
I am in no doubt that he would be a complete feck up as heaven help us, PM.
I apologise if I misunderstood your post - the way I read it was that you were assuming that there was some 'guilt' still to come - all of the claims by Tory MPs and gutter press have been debunked by those that have access to the archives. If that was not what you were saying then I apologise for answering as if you were.

its more that you have an overactive imagination so better to back up your claims with a reliable source so they are worth debating
if you'd read my post properly you would know that on reaching Manchester I tried to source a canvas to join but they were to far away (or lacking local knowledge I didn't know where the places were) so I scrapped that idea and stayed put in Manchester.

Every time a spy story about JC and his links with terrorists etc has come in the UK press, he and his staff have been able to bat it away easily,as they will again,if any such stories come up in future.

As for Martin McGuinness,he'll go down in history for his role in the Good Friday peace process rather than his previous IRA membership.

Oh I'm pretty sure he'll be remembered for the latter especially by the many thousands who have been
affected by the murders/maiming/punishment beatings.

McNicol's last act.Good riddance.Hope Ken will have the sense to apologise but I doubt it somehow.:sad:

I don't see what Ken did wrong. Isn't Jezza anti-Zionist? I thought it was common knowledge that Hitler floated the idea of moving Europe's Jews to Palestine as well as Madagascar and the Russian wastelands. Seems like much ado about nothing to me.

I don't see what Ken did wrong. Isn't Jezza anti-Zionist? I thought it was common knowledge that Hitler floated the idea of moving Europe's Jews to Palestine as well as Madagascar and the Russian wastelands. Seems like much ado about nothing to me.
Theresa May is probably anti-Zionist. Zionism is quite niche.
Ken has a history of using 'inadvisable' language. I'm a supporter of a lot of his policies but he is a liability in the language he uses and everyone would benefit from him sinking into the shadows.

Theresa May is probably anti-Zionist. Zionism is quite niche.
Ken has a history of using 'inadvisable' language. I'm a supporter of a lot of his policies but he is a liability in the language he uses and everyone would benefit from him sinking into the shadows.

I think Corbyn's appeal is that he is above politics, and a man unafraid to tell the truth, even if it isn't what some want to hear. To exclude anyone for 'inadvisable language' doesn't sit well with me.

I would contend that Zionism is far from 'niche' and that May is very much on board. Most mainstream Western politicians are.

Last edited:
Back