• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I’m aware that you are a wind up merchant but it really does not compute that someone who thinks all sexual abuse is bad is clearly not excusing any sexual abuse.
As we have discussed this many, many times you may recall that I don’t accept religion as an excuse for sexual abuse and if your insistence that there be a hierarchy of abusers depending on the their religious or ethnic background doesn’t wash with me.

I’m not really sure why you think my stance of prosecuting anyone who withheld information makes me an excuser – it is the exact opposite – not sure why you struggle to understand that.

You still haven't come up with anyone from the Labour party who might appeal to the real working class rather than the London elites who spend their lives sneering at them.

That's what the Councillors and police were told when they did report it.

Trying to sweep the uncomfortable truth under the PC carpet has allowed these gangs to roam freely for years. Recently the Police officer in charge of the Rotherham scandal has said there are more than 1500 victims. He needs another 100 officers as he has only charged 18 people from over 100 suspects. Its seems even now your attitude and Labours silence means these girls are still being failed by the system.

If it was 1500 muslim victims targeted by the EDL you would be marching through the streets of Rotherham and Rochdale every weekend along with JC and his cronies.......

The last time the EDL targeted an Asian/Muslem it was a very attractive woman in Birmingham. She won.

As you're the expert can you tell me what they were protesting, after they got out the pub of course.

The last time the EDL targeted an Asian/Muslem it was a very attractive woman in Birmingham. She won.

As you're the expert can you tell me what they were protesting, after they got out the pub of course.

When did I claim that. I'm not interested in them.

It was *** who mentioned the EDL in his standard attempt to divert any thread and avoid the question as to why the BBC want to portray the FLA march as a right wing organisation. Why did they have a news blackout after they failed to get the damming evidence they were looking for.

When did I claim that. I'm not interested in them.

It was *** who mentioned the EDL in his standard attempt to divert any thread and avoid the question as to why the BBC want to portray the FLA march as a right wing organisation. Why did they have a news blackout after they failed to get the damming evidence they were looking for.

Actually it was you. Post 4189 was when you brought up Tommy Robinson aka ex-EDL founder and leader.

You still haven't come up with anyone from the Labour party who might appeal to the real working class rather than the London elites who spend their lives sneering at them.

Easy answer, Dennis Skinner; love or loathe him he has his principles and IIRC has never been swept up in a scandal.

Actually it was you. Post 4189 was when you brought up Tommy Robinson aka ex-EDL founder and leader.

He was asking the questions to the BBC that's why I mentioned him. As you know he has not associated with the EDL for a number of years.

Easy answer, Dennis Skinner; love or loathe him he has his principles and IIRC has never been swept up in a scandal.

Yes there were a few from that era. I always like Tony Benn and John Smith. Who knows history could be very different if he had not died.

Yes there were a few from that era. I always like Tony Benn and John Smith. Who knows history could be very different if he had not died.

Wow!

We agree unreservedly.

John Smith was the best Prime Minister we never had.

Jeremy Corbyn is,of course,very much a man of the left as Tony Benn was.

Some where, pages and pages, back I also stated that JC was much like Tony Benn, in that both have some good ideas, some poor ideas AND very little clue as to how to get anything workable;- in short an ideas person in the background BUT not a viable leader.

Farage has appeal to the working class because he talks straight, believes in what he says and is where he is on merit. Not because he ticks a few PC boxes like so many of your favourites.....Lets be honest for want of abetter term is the 'Abbott' factor that stopped you winning the last one and will stop you wining the next.

For me personally Farage is far to City orientated to be a real voice but you have to be in a suite to be accepted on TV or the Media.

How about Tommy Robinson now there's a man who speaks sense. Just watch the YouTube clip when he confronts the BBC at the Lads Alliance march in London.....You should hold you nose and watch it, you might even learn why 100,000 people, including some of your fellow Shrimpers gathered in London. Then ask yourself why were the authorities so afraid of that march and why did they have a news blackout after they failed to get the any evidence for their pre-planned propaganda spin.
This is where Tommy Robinson entered the discussion. As A1 pointed out - you introduced him as an option for who is in tune with the working class.

As an option that is very detrimental to the working class. A repeat offender, a lover of violence, a 'man' who took on a new name as a dedication to a more prominent football hooligan, a 'man' who has promoted then abandoned a succession of far right organisations, a 'man' who organises drunken violent street protests but has never registered to vote, a 'man' who ignored the FLA request to stay away, a 'man' who hijacked Lee Rigsby's story despite the bereaved family asking him to stay away, a 'man' who uses victims for his own ends - of the hundreds of thousands of sex abuse victims he only highlights those with a Muslim angle. He speaks for the easily led and no one else. When he had the ability to pull a crowd he was always met with a larger crowd of locals telling him he is not welcome.

Labour MP's who speak for the working class? Why Labour, the Tories are on government surely they should be speaking for all of the country? But the Labour movement comes from workers representatives. The new head of NEC comes from the union movement. Laura Pidcock is very vocal for the North East. Andy Burnham is a down to earth Mayor for Manchester who wants to deal with practicalities and made tackling homelessness his big priority. Angela Rayner is a great example of someone who will not be held back by life challenges. Far from my favourite politician but the people of Hackney seem to love Diane Abbott. Corbyn - feel free to mock him, it's the done thing and he lets it bounce off and carries on and the people of Islington - a financially very mixed area, wanted him as their representative for 30+ years. The Reverend Steven Saxby - Canvey boy, Walthamstow based, believes in fairytales - part of the new influx of people who want to make this country fairer.
And Dennis Skinner is still a Labour MP.

Farage we agree - nah.

'Robinson' - only if working class consists of hating Muslims and **** all else.

The Tories - no one is springing to mind for some reason.

Last edited:
This is where Tommy Robinson entered the discussion. As A1 pointed out - you introduced him as an option for who is in tune with the working class.

As an option that is very detrimental to the working class. A repeat offender, a lover of violence, a 'man' who took on a new name as a dedication to a more prominent football hooligan, a 'man' who has promoted then abandoned a succession of far right organisations, a 'man' who organises drunken violent street protests but has never registered to vote, a 'man' who ignored the FLA request to stay away, a 'man' who hijacked Lee Rigsby's story despite the bereaved family asking him to stay away, a 'man' who uses victims for his own ends - of the hundreds of thousands of sex abuse victims he only highlights those with a Muslim angle. He speaks for the easily led and no one else. When he had the ability to pull a crowd he was always met with a larger crowd of locals telling him he is not welcome.

Labour MP's who speak for the working class? Why Labour, the Tories are on government surely they should be speaking for all of the country? But the Labour movement comes from workers representatives. The new head of NEC comes from the union movement. Laura Pidcock is very vocal for the North East. Andy Burnham is a down to earth Mayor for Manchester who wants to deal with practicalities and made tackling homelessness his big priority. Angela Rayner is a great example of someone who will not be held back by life challenges. Far from my favourite politician but the people of Hackney seem to love Diane Abbott. Corbyn - feel free to mock him, it's the done thing and he lets it bounce off and carries on and the people of Islington - a financially very mixed area, wanted him as their representative for 30+ years. The Reverend Steven Saxby - Canvey boy, Walthamstow based, believes in fairytales - part of the new influx of people who want to make this country fairer.
And Dennis Skinner is still a Labour MP.

Farage we agree - nah.

'Robinson' - only if working class consists of hating Muslims and **** all else.

The Tories - no one is springing to mind for some reason.

You really shouldn't go to bed with all that anger pent-up it won't do you any good. Still its nice and sunny so lets start afresh and be friends.

OK we will cancel out Robinson and Abbott as silly suggestions. They are to similar Robinson hates the extreme forms of islam and Abbott doesn't want blue eyed blond nurses looking after black people because they wont understand their needs.

Farage has achieved his purpose but will be good to have around just to oversea our lazy MP's and make sure they give the people what they voted for.

JC has been done to death so we won't change anyone's opinion as he is marmite.

As you have pointed out and I agree fully with you we should be arresting and charging people who covered up these grooming crimes......How about Lucy Allan MP for Telford.....Yes I know neither of us has ever voted Tory but she is a woman so that should be cool with you. More to the point she wants a public inquiry as to why the authorities in Telford have covered up sex abuse and even murder for an incredible 40 years.

Over 1000 victims in a town the size of Telford. I read the muslim population is just 1.3%.....Truly amazing that here in Britain we couldn't control and were fearful of a group consisting of just 1.3%......Makes you feel ashamed to be British. How anyone could pull on an England shirt and sing the national anthem when this sort of thing is being ignored is beyond me.

It obviously goes much deeper than the 1.3% so maybe we need some sort of National inquiry. The BBC won't mention Telford, not even on Question Time. Which was why I asked you to look at the BBC at the FLA march in the first place.

The point is if you and the BBC ignore Telford and offer us JC and Abbott, then the likes of me will be going on the next FLA march, or whatever form it takes and I can assure you I won't be the only one.

You really shouldn't go to bed with all that anger pent-up it won't do you any good. Still its nice and sunny so lets start afresh and be friends.

OK we will cancel out Robinson and Abbott as silly suggestions. They are to similar Robinson hates the extreme forms of islam and Abbott doesn't want blue eyed blond nurses looking after black people because they wont understand their needs.

Farage has achieved his purpose but will be good to have around just to oversea our lazy MP's and make sure they give the people what they voted for.

As you have pointed out and I agree fully with you we should be arresting and charging people who covered up these grooming crimes......How about Lucy Allan MP for Telford.....Yes I know neither of us has ever voted Tory but she is a woman so that should be cool with you. More to the point she wants a public inquiry as to why the authorities in Telford have covered up sex abuse and even murder for an incredible 40 years.

Over 1000 victims in a town the size of Telford. I read the muslim population is just 1.3%.....Truly amazing that here in Britain we couldn't control and were fearful of a group consisting of just 1.3%......Makes you feel ashamed to be British. How anyone could pull on an England shirt and sing the national anthem when this sort of thing is being ignored is beyond me.

It obviously goes much deeper than the 1.3% so maybe we need some sort of National inquiry. The BBC won't mention Telford, not even on Question Time. Which was why I asked you to look at the BBC at the FLA march in the first place.

The point is if you and the BBC ignore Telford and offer us JC and Abbott, then the likes of me will be going on the next FLA march, or whatever form it takes and I can assure you I won't be the only one.
One thing at a time.

That wasn't angry it was thorough.
I'd been to see Tune-Yards at the Roundhouse and wrote that on the long tube journey on the way home. It's impossible to be angry after watching Tune-Yards.

Farage overseeing lazy MPs I doubt is fitting. He quit his post as UKIP leader before waiting to see if the Leave deal was anything like the one he promoted. He also very rarely turned up to represent the people who voted for him. He waxes lyrical about UK fishing rights but in the place where he was voted to have a voice he kept quiet - of 42 EU fisheries meetings he attended 1.Not turning up for work and grabbing every work related income option going and then painting it as some kind of protest - not convinced.

I'm extremely pleased when any MP or person in authority (or person without authority) takes sexual abuse seriously and does something about it.

As the MP for Telford that is absolutely in her remit and I'm pleased she is taking that responsibility. But rape and sexual abuse is happening in every single constituency in the country. Every single MP should be under pressure to deal with what is happening in their own backyard - not just the MPs for Rotherham and Telford. Bearing in mind nothing constructive had happened with the Westminster sex scandal - this crime being tackled throughout the country seems very unlikely.

Anyone that has never been vocal on sex abuse until the horrors of Rotherham became public knowledge need to honest with themselves if they suddenly feel the need to bring it up constantly. If this horror has inspired someone to get involved in campaigning to improve victim support, to campaign for stricter sentencing, to campaign for all forms of sexual abuse to be dealt with - then all power to them. Anyone that just wants to use these victims to score some political points - that's pretty low.

And the FLA was set up to protest against terrorism, as far as I'm aware that was their only aim.

I'm extremely pleased when any MP or person in authority (or person without authority) takes sexual abuse seriously and does something about it.

As the MP for Telford that is absolutely in her remit and I'm pleased she is taking that responsibility. But rape and sexual abuse is happening in every single constituency in the country. Every single MP should be under pressure to deal with what is happening in their own backyard - not just the MPs for Rotherham and Telford. Bearing in mind nothing constructive had happened with the Westminster sex scandal - this crime being tackled throughout the country seems very unlikely.

Anyone that has never been vocal on sex abuse until the horrors of Rotherham
became public knowledge need to honest with themselves if they suddenly feel the need to bring it up constantly. If this horror has inspired someone to get involved in campaigning to improve victim support, to campaign for stricter sentencing, to campaign for all forms of sexual abuse to be dealt with - then all power to them. Anyone that just wants to use these victims to score some political points - that's pretty low.

Many of us have known for years that the elite have always been protected. We knew MP's and the clergy were at it and had our serious doubts about the likes of Savile. What we hoped for was that the BBC and Media had some honest people amongst them. What we got was the same scenario as Hollywood.....Shall we turn a blind eye for the sake of our careers....Yes me to.

There are some honest police out there who tried and risked their careers to expose such people. I have an interesting recording of one copper explaining how they silence people. Jill Dando paid a very high price.

If you look up Jeffrey Epstein. Not only did he have Prince Andrew to his private island but Bill Clinton used to fly on Epstein's private plane....The 'Lolita' express. Clinton even ditched his security team for some of the boys jolly ups.

After Epstein's conviction he made US legal history where no further charges can be made against him or any of his associates even if new victims come forward......Friends in high places indeed.

Back to the muslim problem....One thing worse than someone suddenly political point scoring would be someone who champions women's rights and sexual abuse but then goes silent because the vast majority of grooming gangs are muslim...Like all those female Labour MP's that should be signing Telford from the roof tops.

Me personally I don't discriminate when it comes to child rapists.....Hang them all.

Back