• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Many of us have known for years that the elite have always been protected. We knew MP's and the clergy were at it and had our serious doubts about the likes of Savile. What we hoped for was that the BBC and Media had some honest people amongst them. What we got was the same scenario as Hollywood.....Shall we turn a blind eye for the sake of our careers....Yes me to.

There are some honest police out there who tried and risked their careers to expose such people. I have an interesting recording of one copper explaining how they silence people. Jill Dando paid a very high price.

If you look up Jeffrey Epstein. Not only did he have Prince Andrew to his private island but Bill Clinton used to fly on Epstein's private plane....The 'Lolita' express. Clinton even ditched his security team for some of the boys jolly ups.

After Epstein's conviction he made US legal history where no further charges can be made against him or any of his associates even if new victims come forward......Friends in high places indeed.

Back to the muslim problem....One thing worse than someone suddenly political point scoring would be someone who champions women's rights and sexual abuse but then goes silent because the vast majority of grooming gangs are muslim...Like all those female Labour MP's that should be signing Telford from the roof tops.

Me personally I don't discriminate when it comes to child rapists.....Hang them all.
me neither - imprison them all for life - death is an escape route

Many of us have known for years that the elite have always been protected. We knew MP's and the clergy were at it and had our serious doubts about the likes of Savile. What we hoped for was that the BBC and Media had some honest people amongst them. What we got was the same scenario as Hollywood.....Shall we turn a blind eye for the sake of our careers....Yes me to.

There are some honest police out there who tried and risked their careers to expose such people. I have an interesting recording of one copper explaining how they silence people. Jill Dando paid a very high price.

If you look up Jeffrey Epstein. Not only did he have Prince Andrew to his private island but Bill Clinton used to fly on Epstein's private plane....The 'Lolita' express. Clinton even ditched his security team for some of the boys jolly ups.

After Epstein's conviction he made US legal history where no further charges can be made against him or any of his associates even if new victims come forward......Friends in high places indeed.

Back to the muslim problem....One thing worse than someone suddenly political point scoring would be someone who champions women's rights and sexual abuse but then goes silent because the vast majority of grooming gangs are muslim...Like all those female Labour MP's that should be signing Telford from the roof tops.

Me personally I don't discriminate when it comes to child rapists.....Hang them all.

What a multi-layered post. ps Dershowitz who was friends with Epstein is lauded today by Donald Trump....

Farage has appeal to the working class because he talks straight, believes in what he says and is where he is on merit. Not because he ticks a few PC boxes like so many of your favourites.....Lets be honest for want of abetter term is the 'Abbott' factor that stopped you winning the last one and will stop you wining the next.

For me personally Farage is far to City orientated to be a real voice but you have to be in a suite to be accepted on TV or the Media.

How about Tommy Robinson now there's a man who speaks sense. Just watch the YouTube clip when he confronts the BBC at the Lads Alliance march in London.....You should hold you nose and watch it, you might even learn why 100,000 people, including some of your fellow Shrimpers gathered in London. Then ask yourself why were the authorities so afraid of that march and why did they have a news blackout after they failed to get the any evidence for their pre-planned propaganda spin.

He has gone through a bit of a reinvention and if you do watch his videos you can usually see his point of view. He picks up on injustices which from what I've seen are all very valid. Now suppose I didn't like a certain type of person, a religion, a colour etc. It would be very easy to find a load of crimes committed by followers of that religion or that ethnic group. That is what he does. He is actually quite articulate and presents himself as a reasonable guy which surprised me but he clearly has a prejudice that motivates him and he selects his targets to enforce that and portrays these crimes as if they are unique to Muslim culture. Plus anyone who idolises a football hooligan enough to name themselves after him is a bit of an embarrassment frankly.

Are there figures to back this up? Every gang of individual involved in this practice should be punished to the fullest I know we all agree there. I hear this a lot but I don't think I've ever seen official figures. Is this claiming grooming GANGS are mostly Muslim and not that sexual assaults on minors are mostly Muslims? If so the way it is presented is deliberately misleading. Not saying these Muslim gangs should not be targeted for investigation or anything like that, Muslim gangs, Cathoilic priests and dirty old MPs are all fair game.

Meanwhile, a poll - and yes, it is only one, I know, I know, I know - has seen Theresa May's net approval rating rise above that of Jeremy Corbyn for the first time since last year's GE.

http://opinium.co.uk/political-polling-13th-march-2018/
Its quite a small movement but yes it is a movement. I Can't see the Russian issue lasting too long as the most likely outcome is nothing significant happens. They both poll pretty badly constantly - we seem to live in a country where opinions on most political questions are split right down the middle.

He has gone through a bit of a reinvention and if you do watch his videos you can usually see his point of view. He picks up on injustices which from what I've seen are all very valid. Now suppose I didn't like a certain type of person, a religion, a colour etc. It would be very easy to find a load of crimes committed by followers of that religion or that ethnic group. That is what he does. He is actually quite articulate and presents himself as a reasonable guy which surprised me but he clearly has a prejudice that motivates him and he selects his targets to enforce that and portrays these crimes as if they are unique to Muslim culture. Plus anyone who idolises a football hooligan enough to name themselves after him is a bit of an embarrassment frankly.

Very true Ricky. Still he could have chose the name of an ex footballer with a conviction for armed robbery. :winking:

Some good points about TR. I have watched a couple of clips in the last few days and the ones where he meets muslims are worth a watch and he certainly comes out on top.

If the police had not allowed muslims to spit at the mothers of British troops during the homecoming parade in Luton and then threaten TR and friends with arrest when they complained at the town hall. Then the EDL would not exist.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, a poll - and yes, it is only one, I know, I know, I know - has seen Theresa May's net approval rating rise above that of Jeremy Corbyn for the first time since last year's GE.

http://opinium.co.uk/political-polling-13th-march-2018/

Shows the importance of a strong foreign policy stance which Corbyn is so clearly lacking. Little surprise that he wanted to wrestle PMQs back to domestic policy today.

Shows the importance of a strong foreign policy stance which Corbyn is so clearly lacking. Little surprise that he wanted to wrestle PMQs back to domestic policy today.
May has expelled some diplomats. Has she done anything else? She has made no commitment to stop selling weapons grade nuclear products to Russia or to return any of the donations to her party. Do we just think she has strong foreign policy on this because she says she has? 23 diplomats - I can't see any other policy - have I missed something?

Just empty posturing which proves nothing and changes nothing. The default position of a Tory leader when in trouble at home is to foment trouble abroad. It worked for Thatcher but hopefully the British public is a bit more sceptical after Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya and in the cold light of day will come to a more balanced view of this incident, despite the best efforts of Johnson to ramp up the rhetoric. So we expel a few diplomats and a few freeloaders will miss out on the World Cup, and in the meantime the real issues around dirty money and the Tories go unaddressed.

That is just so untrue and the default position of those who can't accept JC as the leader of the PLP. (As I've said before), he's usually been on the right side of history in his voting record on foreign affairs over the last 35 years.

I saw him on PMQ's earlier today too and thought he wiped the floor with May.Bring on the next GE pretty please.

This post is rubbish, just a mixture of exaggeration, lies and mis-direction just to score points about Telford and female labour MPs.

The BBC aren't a police force, why do you expect them to act as such?

You have recordings about Jill Dando? Why haven't you copied it and passed it on to the police and every media outlet in the world? Because you made it up?

I have no doubt Jeffrey Epstein is not a very nice person but I can't link him to Jeremy Corbyn, so I don't know why he is mentioned on a thread about him.

You criticise female labour MPs for not doing enough in Telford. I have to ask you why female Tory MPs, and their male colleagues, who have actually been in government since 2010 and therefore can do something about it, are not given the same scrutiny?

Just empty posturing which proves nothing and changes nothing. The default position of a Tory leader when in trouble at home is to foment trouble abroad. It worked for Thatcher but hopefully the British public is a bit more sceptical after Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya and in the cold light of day will come to a more balanced view of this incident, despite the best efforts of Johnson to ramp up the rhetoric. So we expel a few diplomats and a few freeloaders will miss out on the World Cup, and in the meantime the real issues around dirty money and the Tories go unaddressed.

Are you suggesting that the use of chemical weapons and The Falklands were made up?

Are you suggesting that the use of chemical weapons and The Falklands were made up?

There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, supposedly the justification for the invasion, the 45 minutes from doomsday scenario from the dodgy dossier trumpeted by the Sun and Mail has long been discredited hence so called 'inteligence' needs a sceptical approach, not blind acceptance.
As for the Falklands, Thatcher chose to engineer the situation that arose and then capitalised politically on a 'victory' that resulted from a grotesque imbalance of military force. That sort of post Imperial nonsense might work against a faraway country under a shaky military dictatorship but to imagine that we can inflict anything but a fleabite on the Russian bear is to carry our delusions about our place in the world to unparalelled flights of fancy. The notion that having turned our back on Europe we can expect other than warm words from the EU is yet another delusion.

Its quite a small movement but yes it is a movement. I Can't see the Russian issue lasting too long as the most likely outcome is nothing significant happens. They both poll pretty badly constantly - we seem to live in a country where opinions on most political questions are split right down the middle.

So whilst defending Corbyn's stance on this do you acknowledge that the general population don't agree with you?

(This isn't intended as a leading question, I'm just curious.)

There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, supposedly the justification for the invasion, the 45 minutes from doomsday scenario from the dodgy dossier trumpeted by the Sun and Mail has long been discredited hence so called 'inteligence' needs a sceptical approach, not blind acceptance.
As for the Falklands, Thatcher chose to engineer the situation that arose and then capitalised politically on a 'victory' that resulted from a grotesque imbalance of military force. That sort of post Imperial nonsense might work against a faraway country under a shaky military dictatorship but to imagine that we can inflict anything but a fleabite on the Russian bear is to carry our delusions about our place in the world to unparalelled flights of fancy. The notion that having turned our back on Europe we can expect other than warm words from the EU is yet another delusion.

Just so I'm clear on this, Argentinia invading The Falklands and Thatcher responding was for political gain and May shouldn't say anything to Russia and in future let them do as they please regarding this country.

Got it, roll over and say 'Thank you sir please can I have another'

Glad that's been cleared up.

Very true Ricky. Still he could have chose the name of an ex footballer with a conviction for armed robbery. :winking:

Some good points about TR. I have watched a couple of clips in the last few days and the ones where he meets muslims are worth a watch and he certainly comes out on top.

If the police had not allowed muslims to spit at the mothers of British troops during the homecoming parade in Luton and then threaten TR and friends with arrest when they complained at the town hall. Then the EDL would not exist.

Haha I'll not have a bad word said against Ricky, lad from the wrong side of the tracks who turned his life around and actually gave something back with his probation and church work.

It's not hard to come of on top against the kind of Muslims he has in his videos, someone on the other side of the political spectrum could go to and EDL rally and easily come up on top against what they have to offer in argument.

Obviously, the spiting at mothers of fallen soldiers is disgusting behaviour. There is disgusting behaviour displayed by a lot of other races and religions too including Tommy's EDL. He has a clear prejudice, he wants to turn people against Muslims, he only reports and highlights their crimes and not 100s of other paedos. My other half is a DC in the Met covering Newham and deals with sex offenders, the vast majority of her monitoring visits aren't Muslims.

So whilst defending Corbyn's stance on this do you acknowledge that the general population don't agree with you?

(This isn't intended as a leading question, I'm just curious.)
absolutely the public bought into May's instant response narrative but I think that is short term as as far as I can tell all she has done is expel some diplomats. Nuclear sales, party donations, interference in elections and even the UK-EU-US united front look like things that won't benefit the Tories from closer scrutiny. So I think it will be downgraded and May will have had her couple of weeks of uplift then business as usual.

Just so I'm clear on this, Argentinia invading The Falklands and Thatcher responding was for political gain and May shouldn't say anything to Russia and in future let them do as they please regarding this country.

Got it, roll over and say 'Thank you sir please can I have another'

Glad that's been cleared up.

There is no doubt she exploited the Falklands issue for political gain.

What do you suggest we do about Russia. Send a gunboat?

Back