• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why do you hold such an unwavering faith in Corbyn? Serious question, I’m intrigued.
That was all facts on the Conservative government not about Corbyn.
The media is largely run by right wing tax dodgers spinning the news to protect their own interests. I feel a sense of duty to even it up. I don't need to make things up to do that but just register news that largely goes under the radar - because of who owns the media.
I have canvassed for Kinnock, Blair, Milliband and Corbyn, so I'm not new to the movement because of him, but I do think that he is our biggest opportunity for real change because he is the least in tune with the establishment.

You said 'our country would be weaker and more vulnerable to attacks like these' if we get rid of Trident. But having Trident didn't stop this 'attack'. Where's the logic?

the reality is that Trident didn't stop this attack and that the government slashed £129 from the MOD department that deal with chemical weapons - partly because they spend a disproportionate amount of the defence budget on Trident.

The logic is, this attack happened whilst we have a pretty big bargaining chip in our favour.

What actions would the Russians be capable of, and what extremes would they go to, if we didn't have that bargaining chip.

It's pretty self explanatory.

But hey, this is all moot anyway. The independent experts are on the case as of tomorrow, so within two weeks, we'll see whether Comrade Corbyn was right, or whether our network of scientists & security experts, were all wrong

He believes that to be the case. He doesn't know it's the case. He probably believes it because, given the same information, one person can't come to the same conclusion as everyone else.

Of course, we're all speculating here because none of us know what Corbyn knows and what he doesn't. However, to me it's telling that a lot of Labour MPs had to distance themselves from him because they did manage to come to a different conclusion that is in line with just about everybody else.

Actually, as Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn is also member of the Privy council, as is shadow attorney general, Shami Chakrabarti.SC made it clear earlier today on the Marr show that members of the Privy council have basically received the same intelligence information as the PM, ie that either the Russian state is directly behind the use of a nerve agent in the Salisbury attack or they have negligently allowed this nerve agent to fall into the hands of rogue elements.

The logic is, this attack happened whilst we have a pretty big bargaining chip in our favour.

What actions would the Russians be capable of, and what extremes would they go to, if we didn't have that bargaining chip.

It's pretty self explanatory.

But hey, this is all moot anyway. The independent experts are on the case as of tomorrow, so within two weeks, we'll see whether Comrade Corbyn was right, or whether our network of scientists & security experts, were all wrong

On the contrary, all JC has urged is caution in reaching a hasty conclusion that Russia is responible.

The media is largely run by right wing tax dodgers spinning the news to protect their own interests. I feel a sense of duty to even it up. I don't need to make things up to do that but just register news that largely goes under the radar - because of who owns the media.
I have canvassed for Kinnock, Blair, Milliband and Corbyn, so I'm not new to the movement because of him, but I do think that he is our biggest opportunity for real change because he is the least in tune with the establishment.

And the real working class

That's why I'm asking you - Who is in tune with the working class for you? Farage?

Farage has appeal to the working class because he talks straight, believes in what he says and is where he is on merit. Not because he ticks a few PC boxes like so many of your favourites.....Lets be honest for want of abetter term is the 'Abbott' factor that stopped you winning the last one and will stop you wining the next.

For me personally Farage is far to City orientated to be a real voice but you have to be in a suite to be accepted on TV or the Media.

How about Tommy Robinson now there's a man who speaks sense. Just watch the YouTube clip when he confronts the BBC at the Lads Alliance march in London.....You should hold you nose and watch it, you might even learn why 100,000 people, including some of your fellow Shrimpers gathered in London. Then ask yourself why were the authorities so afraid of that march and why did they have a news blackout after they failed to get the any evidence for their pre-planned propaganda spin.

Farage has appeal to the working class because he talks straight, believes in what he says and is where he is on merit. Not because he ticks a few PC boxes like so many of your favourites.....Lets be honest for want of abetter term is the 'Abbott' factor that stopped you winning the last one and will stop you wining the next.

For me personally Farage is far to City orientated to be a real voice but you have to be in a suite to be accepted on TV or the Media.

How about Tommy Robinson now there's a man who speaks sense. Just watch the YouTube clip when he confronts the BBC at the Lads Alliance march in London.....You should hold you nose and watch it, you might even learn why 100,000 people, including some of your fellow Shrimpers gathered in London. Then ask yourself why were the authorities so afraid of that march and why did they have a news blackout after they failed to get the any evidence for their pre-planned propaganda spin.

Be interested how many of the working class he speaks for are getting £ 73 k pension after Brexit, of course must be a lot if he speaks for them

UTS

Be interested how many of the working class he speaks for are getting £ 73 k pension after Brexit, of course must be a lot if he speaks for them

UTS

They will probably think of the £10b a year savings , plus all the salaries and expenses for the hangers on and conclude its the best £73k Britain has ever spent.

The Kinnock family claimed over £1m in travel expense alone. Not to mention his and hers expensive apartments in Brussels when they were married and lived together.

Thanks for that, fair comment.

They will probably think of the £10b a year savings , plus all the salaries and expenses for the hangers on and conclude its the best £73k Britain has ever spent.

The Kinnock family claimed over £1m in travel expense alone. Not to mention his and hers expensive apartments in Brussels when they were married and lived together.

Again that's the working class hero Farage under that banner ?

You see no one is saying Kinnock is right or wrong, you deflect a simple answer into a politicians reply and evade the £ 73 k pension for someone who is in posters words fighting for the working class

Careful *** you might get accused of anti-Semitism

Again that's the working class hero Farage under that banner ?

You see no one is saying Kinnock is right or wrong, you deflect a simple answer into a politicians reply and evade the £ 73 k pension for someone who is in posters words fighting for the working class

Well I am for a start. The fraudulent claims by the Kinnocks are not just wrong they should be forced to pay it back.

I don't want to see any future failed politicians end up with a bloated pointless job with the EU and a fat pension. So thanks to Farage that won't be happening in the future.

By the way under EU rules if you criticise the EU they can stop your pension. So whilst weasels like Peter Mandelson take a vow of self serving silence Farage may lose his. Still many a good Brit has had to make a sacrifice to save Europe over the years, whilst others profit from there loss.

Well I am for a start. The fraudulent claims by the Kinnocks are not just wrong they should be forced to pay it back.

I don't want to see any future failed politicians end up with a bloated pointless job with the EU and a fat pension. So thanks to Farage that won't be happening in the future.

By the way under EU rules if you criticise the EU they can stop your pension. So whilst weasels like Peter Mandelson take a vow of self serving silence Farage may lose his. Still many a good Brit has had to make a sacrifice to save Europe over the years, whilst others profit from there loss.

The chances of Farage being denied (or not picking up) his EU pension are minimal I'd say.

The chances of Farage being denied (or not picking up) his EU pension are minimal I'd say.

You may well be right.

However that rule was designed to stop anyone with inside knowledge pointing out the obvious failures and criminal corruption of the EU. In effect a large bribe to remain silent

Something a man of your principles should be exposing rather than ignoring.

You may well be right.

However that rule was designed to stop anyone with inside knowledge pointing out the obvious failures and criminal corruption of the EU. In effect a large bribe to remain silent

Something a man of your principles should be exposing rather than ignoring.

I'm sure you're familiar with Groucho Marx''s immortal words:-"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." :winking:

Amusing that you pick out FLA and their numbers and associate that with 'Tommy Robinson'. He was specifically not invited to their events. They wanted to have a distinction between what they were doing and what EDL, Britain First, etc were doing.

He ignored them and turned up anyway.

Sure there is a crossover between those groups which is why FLA faces were at his Speakers Corner event but the top bods don't want him or members of EDL or BF.

I've listened and read a lot of his output but he has now blocked me on twitter (guess he doesn't value my freedom of speech) and I won't be signing up to his paywall stuff so I guess the opportunity for his words convincing me have passed.

If you have access to his stuff - he recorded himself leaving threatening messages for a leading member of FLA relating to a spat they had over him being barred.

I know some see 'Tommy' as their voice but with his 12 convictions you can never be sure if he will be on the outside long enough to have a voice, and as he has never in his life voted he won't be expressing himself through those means.

Back