• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well a draw is fine and we knew it would be a battle. All to play for on Thursday.

Apart from the lack of clinical finishing, I thought we were the better team by far, whatever formation we played.

Apart from the lack of clinical finishing, I thought we were the better team by far, whatever formation we played.

While that's true, I would have liked to have seen Deegan playing deep in midfield, and Timlin instead of Atkinson because Timlin is by far the more effective player. No need for 'what ifs', but we're still playing different formations and teams to those which got us 7 wins on the bounce before the Morecambe disaster.

Brown clearly doesn't know what team he'll pick on Thursday, and then at Wembley. That's worrying, seeing as (potentially apart from Timlin) we're fully fit.

Have to agree, thought we were better than them all over, and had the better chances. Second half we seemed to stop worrying about the pitch and play our normal game and dominated the ball. Too many diagonal balls but at home on a better surface I'm hopeful.

can we have a ref that get hold of the game a little better than the one tonight .IE Trevor kettle will do nicely

has to be 442 on Thursday....

Bentley
White Barrett Bolger Coker
Worrall Deegan Leonard McLaughlin
Corr Cassidy

That would be my choice but I think Piggott will start instead of Cassidy....

Thursday 442 please because we can play flowing football on our pitch .Unlike there cabbage patch .

We are a much better side, will be another tough battle on Thursday night. At least the pitch will be much better!

I hope I'm wrong, but from the positioning of that cut Timlin's season could be over. That looked really horrible and just above the eye is grim when you need to head a ball. I copped 6 stiches in a cut like that in a match and was out for three weeks.

Wouldn't have McLaughlin starting, think he's cack!:thumbdown:
has to be 442 on Thursday....

Bentley
White Barrett Bolger Coker
Worrall Deegan Leonard McLaughlin
Corr Cassidy

That would be my choice but I think Piggott will start instead of Cassidy....

First half was, I thought we had a good few chances second half though.

I thought the chances at the start and end of the first half were our best, Timlin and Worrall should have buried them.

By horrible, I kinda meant it was overly physical. Probably because both teams wanted it so much. Bit of stupidity from Corr on a couple of occasions.

Back