• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I ordered on line Sunday. Paid by Pay Pal. Immediate response from SEE saying order was confirmed. Today Tuesday have received another email saying tickets have been dispatched. So far 100% service. I have only paid basic postal rate.

Bought tickets on Friday early morning and only just received an email today to say that they will be despatched today.

Similar to me. I received an email earlier this afternoon. Good to know that spam filter has been sorted. I can relax a bit now!

things are now moving at a pace our tickets are now 85% so hopfully when I return from work it will say they have been dispatched . happy days

Working for Royal Mail no signs of tickets today at all, going to. Be interested how we handle them can imagine quite a few special deliverys! The managers didn't even know we are expecting them to come through post!! Thought we was queuing for them at roots hall lol

I purchased our tickets Friday. Got an email today saying that they have been dispatched. So hopefully here tomorrow 😊

So I paid for special delivery, which is guaranteed next day service according to tracking, but the email I got said Ill have them in the next 2-3 days.

Make your mind up...

I received my tickets yesterday? Strange that you lot haven't. I'd suggest you start panicking...

:smile:

So I paid for special delivery, which is guaranteed next day service according to tracking, but the email I got said Ill have them in the next 2-3 days.

Make your mind up...

I thought the same but I just tracked mine and they're due by 1pm tomorrow

Just read elsewhere that the other play off tickets for Boro V Norwich have misspelt Middlesbrough wrong! No problems with Sarfend v Wickham though. :winking:

recieved an e mail today to say my tickets have been sent out today. i ordres them on friday morning

went off to work at 4 hoped when I returned it was saying despatched .Nop when I left it was 84% AND ITS STILL 84%dont worry well I am not convinced they will get hear on time .I preferred if when we had the old fashion queue for hours at least it was assured you would get your tickets that way .

According to the tracker my tickets on their way to the Chelmsford mail centre, so hopefully will be here sometime tomorrow.

Back