• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

the drum blue voice flag streamers balloons are all in hand via club secretary helen norbury .
These requests have to go via the club to wembley and helen has this in hand.
As soon as she knows I will post on here .

Awesome great stuff!

Are all the big flags going? (hopefully)

Drum ok flags other than small flags have to be static and balloons and streamers are a no go as far as club secretary
Taking blue voice flags and hope there let in even if there static ! But also talking of fire certificate for flags !
So its drum sing scarfs yellow tops and hope they let some flags in
If not pick them up after game

Drum ok flags other than small flags have to be static and balloons and streamers are a no go as far as club secretary
Taking blue voice flags and hope there let in even if there static ! But also talking of fire certificate for flags !
So its drum sing scarfs yellow tops and hope they let some flags in
If not pick them up after game

Didn't I read on another post somewhere (can't be arsed to look through it all again) that someone has invested in a few thousand balloons? Shame then they won't be allowed! Can't see that being policed too well tho.

They are not going to be searching 20,000 Southend fans so I am sure there will be balloons and streamers.At the JPT final there were balloons everywhere

article-2022904-0D5075B100000578-741_634x355.jpg

If people are worried about being caught with balloons , just fill them with cocaine and swallow them.
That way , police will just assume you're just a drug runner !

I also have another 3,000 to give out... fill up your lungs ladies and gents.

Back