• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chalky

Coach
Ex shrimper, well youth player who never got played, Mitchell Pinnock has just signed for Maidstone united who if you don't know, have bundles of cash (They have full time pros who play for them) he has spent time on trial with Millwall but nothing developed.Good luck to him as Maidstone are going full time next season. Very good to see youth players making an impact at levels below and above us.

Mitch spent most of the second half of the season on loan from Bromley fc at my local team of Tonbridge Angels. Was telling the faithful down there of his Southend past :winking: He was far to good for Ryman Premier level. But seemed to struggle in the league above with 2 stints at different clubs. His last goal was a beaut of a free kick around 25 yards out. Well worth a watch on YouTube. All the best Mitch.

And that people is why he was released. Hardly setting the world alight.

Wanted by Scunthorpe after winning Dover’s player of the year award and representing England C.

HITC are the worst source when it comes to these rumours. They also said Scunthorpe were after Woodyard and that didn’t happen. This one probably won’t happen either.

The way he bounced around a bit once he left us, this would be a huge surprise to me. I'm sure Sturrock saw something in him to give him those few appearances, but he would be a prime example of a late bloomer. Fingers crossed for him.

The way he bounced around a bit once he left us, this would be a huge surprise to me. I'm sure Sturrock saw something in him to give him those few appearances, but he would be a prime example of a late bloomer. Fingers crossed for him.

Actually Brown gave him his appearances..........and he played consistently well this season.

He is a late developer and is likely to do well at League One level.

It would be interesting to hear Ricky Duncan's opinion.

Actually Brown gave him his appearances..........and he played consistently well this season.

He is a late developer and is likely to do well at League One level.

It would be interesting to hear Ricky Duncan's opinion.

I think I might be getting him confused with Teddy Nesbitt timewise then. I'm sure PB* saw something in him.

Good luck to him (except against us).

I liked his left foot and was impressed by his crossing.

Just scored the last minute winner for AFC Wimbeldon in the FA Cup first round.

Surprised they didn’t start Wordsworth, he was class on Tuesday.

He was the best player for the Wimbledon,Pigott struggled to make an impact, Woody came on as sub not no impact as well.

Back