• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stu

Well done to everyone connected with Southend FC. We know how good it feels!

Yes Stevenage are now led by a football man not a drop to the floor like statues man

Yes Stevenage are now led by a football man not a drop to the floor like statues man

I see you also have another of our old players as your number 2 now, Kevin Watson was a very classy midfield player for us and should do well with Teddy as manager.

There is something quite surreal about Col Ewe and Bury fans responding to a Stevenage fan on ShrimperZone:smiles:

There is something quite surreal about Col Ewe and Bury fans responding to a Stevenage fan on ShrimperZone:smiles:

As far as I am concerned Pancake is always welcome, Stu , hope you do well next year with Sheringham , proper lower league fans being gracious to each other is the way it should be

As for Colchester and Proud.... you can just do one

I don't think that this would happen on many other forums. :high five:

Think as RootsHallBolke will know its similar to our forum . Our clubs just ooze respect and decorum . Yes you get the odd idiot but which community doesn't

but someone let mr colchester know that his last message with my post quoted has missed its mark as i'm the Bury fan

Think as RootsHallBolke will know its similar to our forum . Our clubs just ooze respect and decorum . Yes you get the odd idiot but which community doesn't

but someone let mr colchester know that his last message with my post quoted has missed its mark as i'm the Bury fan

This is clearly untrue. They mostly were very horrible to me when I posted and made me go home crying more than once. I don't like big boys!

As for your comment about mr Colchester, we did warn you they are a little bit slow on the uptake didn't we?

Think as RootsHallBolke will know its similar to our forum . Our clubs just ooze respect and decorum . Yes you get the odd idiot but which community doesn't fan

Roots Hall Bulky?

Well that's just plain rude. I don't know the person but even if he has put on a bit of wait there's no need to draw attention to it! :sad:

Ha ha I noticed that after I had posted it but hoped nobody else would notice, oh well 1-0 to the Bury!

Back