• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone know where the best places to try and get parked are? Guessing sea front will be a complete no go?

The parking bays along Western Esplanade will probably be taken up by Bank Holiday day trippers. If I was you I would try to park in the car park opposite the old ABC cinema on Alexandra Street. If that's full, then better still, I would go on and try to park in the Royals car park. The beauty of that one is that you pay when you leave, so no worry of an over stay ticket.
Both of those car parks are a very short walk to the pier. That's where most of the action was on our last parade.

Anyone know where the best places to try and get parked are? Guessing sea front will be a complete no go?

I will be parking in Sainsburys at the top of the High Street. 2 hours parking for £1.50 and I can go shopping in there afterwards.

Lucky me. :thumbdown:

I will be parking in Sainsburys at the top of the High Street. 2 hours parking for £1.50 and I can go shopping in there afterwards.

Lucky me. :thumbdown:

If you spend more than a fiver, you get your parking reimbursed at the customer counter as well. So free parking.

Southend by the Pier.

262uyhv.jpg

Good to see Ron Martin there. Got a piccie of him. Will upload at some point.

Good crowd outside Spread for the start and by the Pier and down to Kursaal. Lots of bemused daytrippers were told the reason for the celebrations!

Anyone else who couldn't spot Brown?

He said in his interview with Sky yesterday that he was going straight on holiday with his family (it is half term after all) and wouldn't be doing anything contract wise till the week after so would guess he went straight off. David Worrall also not there and tweeted apologies, I guess some hadn't had experience of winning a match like that and what happens after!

We parked in the court car park at the civic centre and watched them go past then drove off to Alexandra Street and parked in front of the old ABC and strolled down the seafront to see the scenes down there, never cost a penny in parking.

Took a couple in Vic Ave...
Parade 1.jpgParade 2.jpg

Back