• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I suspect many of you will be like our lot but the first target for both of our clubs (And Burton and Shrewsbury) is to consolidate and finish 20th or above

Realistically i have a feeling it will be easier for you then us due to the added derbies for us .

If both our clubs get the right players both teams can get playoffs again/

You can get 33/1 on us winning League One next season... #justsayin :whistling:

1. You lot were lucky
2. On penalties you were lucky!
3. 6000 more fans than wycombe and they still made more noise than you!
You'll struggle next year, straight back down 2nd from bottom my prediction!
Good luck
Ok, I'll bite. How were we lucky on penalties? We had a goal that many refs would have allowed, ruled out for a push which was less threatening than the one your "star man" gave Corr, for a sure penalty - and which every commentator I've heard discuss has been "a penalty all day long!" There was also a blatant handball by one of your defenders in the box during the 2nd half (whereas the one White was accused of was outside the box).

The penalties were at YOUR end, yet your supporters failed utterly to put any of ours off, with the possible exception of Ben Coker. Your fans did well for their numbers, but in no way were they louder, I refer you to the video clips already posted.

There is, of course, always a possibility of failing to make an impression on the new league, but I think you'll be wide of the mark in your prediction, but thank you for wishing us "good luck", it's appreciated.

I think we could do far worse than pursue some of the freebies released by Blackpool...Peter Clarke, Nathan Delfouneso and Nyron Nosworthy all worth a punt (although Clarke and Nosworthy are no spring chickens). Would have taken David Perkins as well, but he has been snapped up by Wigan.

1. You lot were lucky
2. On penalties you were lucky!
3. 6000 more fans than wycombe and they still made more noise than you!
You'll struggle next year, straight back down 2nd from bottom my prediction!
Good luck

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

This might interest you . First lot of odds are in . The numbers at very bottom work for both teams

For the title

Sheffield United - 7/1
Millwall - 8/1
Wigan - 9/1
Peterborough - 10/1
Swindon - 12/1
Bradford - 14/1
Barnsley - 14/1
Shrewsbury - 14/1
Doncaster - 16/1
Coventry - 16/1
Chesterfield - 16/1