• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Yesterday was mental but this moring beats that for me as I am proud to announce that my first child baby daughter Sapphire was born this morning! May she never have to go through this madness of yesterday!! Lol

I truly am lost for words

Not Josephine Pigott Bentley Brown Peters?!

Congrats mate. Fantastic news. Hope you're all doing well and welcome to dad club. What a weekend!

What a lovely name, congratulations to you all x
If Carlsberg made weekends ....... :smile:

Many congrats. What an emotional weekend and at least she waited for after the game.

Well done young man to you and your family.
Treasure what you have and enjoy every minute , because they 'do' grow up so quickly.
Having a new baby is a bit like supporting Southend.
A lot of **** ( literally ) to put up with , but worth it all in the end !

Congratulations Big Man, a weekend you will remember for the rest of your days.:thumbsup:

Amazingly memorable weekend for you Scott, and I don't think you could have found a more "True Blue" girl's name for your daughter! Congratulations to you all, and get her signed up to the JBs soon as! :winking:

Back