• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Every word is spot on. If only everyone could get it like you do. SUFC maybe in the old second division but that just makes I easier to put the cob into administration which is certain to happen once the new stadium is built.

I just think it's quite sad that even after the last few days people are moaning. The club has put on a victory parade at short notice where thousands turned up and the club has paid for that for the supporters. It can't have been cheap to pay for the police eg.

Ron was with the fans on the front this afternoon. I stopped and chatted and shook his hand. He invested this year and it was just enough to get us up...

Ron was with the fans on the front this afternoon. I stopped and chatted and shook his hand. He invested this year and it was just enough to get us up...

I agree with that, we've never had a bigger squad under him, so he put our money into it and it paid off. Obviously, if we were to go under I'd be the first to have a dig but we've just been promoted for gods sake.

Im sure wembley /promotion and increased gates next year will help claw that back.

Who knows if bentley goes at some point for a lot of money we may even break even next season.

The last time we were in this league and we were poor we average 8k. That is 2k more a game than now. Whos to say we wont again if we have a good season?

Why can we not just enjoy this moment without negativity. Having waited so long for a day like Saturday please let me enjoy the moment without the standard negative threads we get. Surely we can wait a week or two before starting.

Back