• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep, time to invade Colchester just like in the old days. They are our biggest rivals, although not bigger. The Essex derby, can't wait. They can bring about 1500 to us, and we will show them true support and take about 3000 to them.

I'm sure it'll be a nice friendly encounter and they'll give us a nice wave to welcome us to Div 1...Col Utd.jpg

At least when we play Colchester we will get equal coverage from BBC Essex, who are constantly biased towards them!

Doubt it will be 1st day of the season, we played them away first day in 1984 and it was the worst trouble ever caused by Southend fans.

Definitely be the first game I look for when the fixtures are released

Will be there any way possible.... my bet goes with the boxing day fixture.

Likewise, the highlight of our away day season!!

im sure it will be a bank holiday fixture also. Im just hoping that because of the bank holiday fixture, one railway or c2c don't mess around with engineering works over these periods, like they tend to do, to make it difficult to travel.

Re Colchester Game

Shame it wasn't at Layer Road Great Memorys of going there. Was on the pitch during the game about 40 of us good old days. Played on there to and scored 2 in my younger days.

Col,U,s ****** ground is in the middle of nowhere on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Bring back layer road

My wedding is booked 30th April. What's the bets we are playing the Scum that day?

Back