• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"Knock down by Corr.....This is PIGGOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!......One. half. of. Wembley....ERUPTS!"

That line sits somewhere above "They think it's all over, it is now!" in my books!

Keep looking at that goal and for the life of me I cannot see how that shot creeped through FOUR defenders who were all easily in reach of deflecting the shot....

"Knock down by Corr.....This is PIGGOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!......One. half. of. Wembley....ERUPTS!"

That line sits somewhere above "They think it's all over, it is now!" in my books!

Keep looking at that goal and for the life of me I cannot see how that shot creeped through FOUR defenders who were all easily in reach of deflecting the shot....

How in the last seconds of the game he didnt just blast it I dont know. if he had it would no doubt have hit someone or gone over. What a finish.

How in the last seconds of the game he didnt just blast it I dont know. if he had it would no doubt have hit someone or gone over. What a finish.

For once it is absolutely fabulous to able to say it really doesn't matter how it went in.........because it bloody well did...........YEAH, Gittin.

Herd is a term taken from Ice Age movieefor family. It's not a black and white polish film on BBC so excuse you for not knowing :smile:

Some people are in the concourse. They think its all over. It isn't now!

I never thought anything would outrank "It's Eastwood this tiiiiiimmmmmmmmme....." for me :thumbsup:

I wasn't at Wembley as I had to be with the family in Devon (yeah yeah I know). I had to watch it in a pub in Tiverton. There was 5 people in there...me, a mate (West Ham), 2 x locals and a Wycombe fan sitting at the far end of the pub. I went absolutely berserk when the goal went in and my phone got smashed to bits :-)

...and when Bentley clinched it I ran round the pub holding a barstool in the air. Poor Wycombe fan downed his pint and left.

What a day!!!

when Weston gets the ball I think the Southend fans were like annoyed - you can sort of hear a
"Come on - come on - do something Myles" vibe

I was saying that, as I felt Weston was more likely to do something for us with his pace & he did!

I was saying that, as I felt Weston was more likely to do something for us with his pace & he did!

Said in the match report, I think, he just needs to believe in himself a bit more, he certainly has the pace and ability just lacking that self belief.

Back